'16 TN LB Daniel Bituli (UT commit 7/18/15)

wU-Tang Vol

RB/LB
Nashville Christian
Nashville, TN

6'2"
200 lbs

Scout.com: Daniel Bituli Profile

Daniel Bituli

ncs_zps6118b95a.jpg

Daniel is on the right.

Daniel Bituli - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Projected to be one of the best TN prospects for the '16 cycle. Scout has him rated an early 4 star. Tennessee is showing interest

Last edited:
Kid could very well be a stud. I have not seen him play. But I do want to throw out there that his stats will look nuts because he plays against very poor competition at 1A/2A level. Traditionally, Nashville Christian has not pulled elite athletes. I am curious about his story that led him to that school. His film will tell us much more than his stats. Definitely looks to have great size for his age. (no homo)

Bituli has caught the eye of college recruiters. Nashville Christian coach Jeff Brothers said that has been done without the aid of combine circuits or showcase events. At 6-foot-3, 203, Bituli has the size and athleticism — he also plays basketball and runs track — to find himself playing a variety of different positions at the next level. “He could play either side of the ball equally well,” Brothers said. “He’s going to be a strong and fast guy with long limbs and a great power and explosiveness that I think translates to either side.”
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20131115/SPORTS07/311150026

offensive line coach don mahoney also was in the nashville area wednesday to check on a few players, including three-star 2015 offensive tackle alex givens and 2016 linebacker daniel bituli at nashville christian school.

Kid could very well be a stud. I have not seen him play. But I do want to throw out there that his stats will look nuts because he plays against very poor competition at 1A/2A level. Traditionally, Nashville Christian has not pulled elite athletes. I am curious about his story that led him to that school. His film will tell us much more than his stats. Definitely looks to have great size for his age. (no homo)

Size and speed translate across classifications. How do these private 1A and 2A schools with an enrollment of 200 students or so clock the public schools with enrollments of 600+? If Ensworth were in the public division, they'd have enrollment numbers in the 2A classification at most. (436 9-12 actually) Jeff Brothers went to NCS for a reason.

I have seen him play. As a sophomore was by far the best athlete on the field. His stock will only continue to rise. There will be more NCS kids to follow. They have an incoming freshman that's supposed to be a stud and another upperclassman that's bigger if not quite as fast as Bituli.

Last edited:
"While others in the state of Tennessee may have more early offers in the class of 2016 than Bituli, it's hard to find a prospect that blends size and speed as well as Bituli does in the Volunteer State. He already has a Tennessee offer but a big outing this weekend could ensure more come sooner, although the offers are going to roll in regardless."

-VQ

"Nashville linebacker Daniel Bituli looked good and measured in at 6-3, 218 pounds. The 2016 backer moves well and is really long. Looks like a good upcoming prospect for sure."

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 2 people
"While others in the state of Tennessee may have more early offers in the class of 2016 than Bituli, it's hard to find a prospect that blends size and speed as well as Bituli does in the Volunteer State. He already has a Tennessee offer but a big outing this weekend could ensure more come sooner, although the offers are going to roll in regardless."

-VQ

Vols offered

:question:

“It’s a really good feeling.” Bituli told InsideTennessee. “…The Vols, man, that’s just awesome. That’s a great, big-time offer.”

“Tennessee, man, that’s a dream for me,” Bituli said. “But I’d call any SEC offer a dream offer for me. I grew up watching the SEC and an SEC fan, so I’d love an offer from any of those schools. That’s where they play the best football. So, I’d be interested in any of them.”

-scout

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back