bilde_zps889ba278.jpg

Football Recruiting - KeShawn Vaughn - Player Profiles - ESPN

Keshawn Vaughn

Scout.com: Keshawn Vaughn Profile

KeShawn Vaughn - Yahoo! Sports

Keshawn "Tha Red Mamba" Vaughn - Hudl

Kid is picking up interest. Likes UT, Auburn, Vandy, Oregon among others

Reactions: 1 person
Vaughn is a really patient runner and once he plants he gets up field really quick. The only downside is te level of competition in Metro. Pearl Cognitive plays very weak competition here in Nashville. I've never seen it so bad and such bad coaching in the city. Rutherford, Wilson, and Sumner County have surpassed us so bad due to ppl moving in those areas to get their kids a better education. I'm hearing he is getting a lot of attention recently from several SEC schools, and got a letter from Oregon. Mom and dad say that is extremely too far. He'll be I Knoxville for camp and a game soon.

Vaughn finished his junior season with 2,407 yards & 30 TDs on 224 carries (10.7 ypc).

Hey guys, just wanted to give you some thoughts on what we saw at the Playmakers 7-on-7 tryouts in Nashville today.

A couple of guys stood out today were 2015 defensive back Ugo Amadi, 2015 athlete Vincent Perry, 2015 running back KeShawn Vaughn and Tennessee commitment Jaylond Woods.

While Vaughn doesn't have an offer yet, that should change by the summer time. John and I were really impressed with him today and he was one of the most talked about guys today. Looks like a good running back prospect and was the best running back there. Very crisp and quick.

-Fortenberry

I know others are higher on the board but if we are taking two backs I would love for this guy to be one of them.

Full Motion/Playmakers Academy 7-on-7 Tryouts Top Performers

1. KESHAWN VAUGHN, RB, NASHVILLE (TENN.) PEARL-COHN (2015)
Vaughn put up huge numbers during his junior season as a power back, but on Sunday he showed a terrific burst as well as excellent cutting ability. He's built very well at 5-foot-11, 200 pounds and appears capable of handling the full-time workload at the next level. What made Vaughn even more impressive was his ability to catch the ball and run sharp routes as a pass-catcher. Vaughn is still waiting on his first offer, but that wait should end soon.

-Woody Wommack

I just watched this kids highlight film. Im surprised he doesnt have any offers yet. He seems to have the speed and he makes some very nice cuts. Hes listed at around 200 lbs but doesnt look it on film. Looks like he would be a good person to throw in the slot

It's great that he will be camping this summer. CBG will know in short order if he should be a Vol. From Fort's and Wommack's observations, it sounds like he is the real deal.

At a quick glance I thought his jersey said "freebirds" boy wouldn't that be a team name..

Top performance: Keshawn Vaughn, RB, Nashville (Tenn.) Pearl-Cohn
As a junior, Vaughn rushed for almost 2,100 yards on 11+ yards per carry yet he is still waiting on his first offer. That wait won’t be long with more performances like Sunday. Vaughn has a thick athletic frame, showed great burst and explosiveness and caught the ball better than almost any prospect in attendance.-247 Sports

Nashville Pearl-Cohn 2015 running back*Keshawn Vaughn*is a thick back (5-10/207) and he showed a good burst on Sunday. Not a real shifty back, but was making quick cuts and showing he could receive the ball well as a running back. No offers yet, but he will get those.

Scout.com: IFM Playmaker's 7on: Top Five

WU I would give anything to see our players where those type of visors again. Did they get banned? I remember alot of kids at the U wearing the rainbow colored visors.

VN Store

Back