Ht:6'6"
Wt:270 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Jauan Williams - Yahoo! Sports

Jauan Williams

Jauan Williams - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Vols offered.

Last edited:
Excellent game footage. Has good eighth to allow for more size. Get him, and company.

6'6" and 270 as a So! If kid has even half way good coaching he can be a beast. How's his mean streak?

@RacheIKIein
Washington (D.C.) Archbishop Carroll 2016 OL Jauan Williams takes flexibility to a new level pic.twitter.com/QIgPPWsNuc

BmKUOXkIIAEiIA0.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Although four-star, 2016 offensive tackle Jauan Williams has yet to visit Tennessee, the 6-foot-6, 283-pound lineman has started talking to Tennessee offensive line coach Don Mahoney recently. Their conversations have in the least now made Tennessee one of his many options.

"I asked him a few questions on how he could develop me and how he could get me to the NFL and he said a lot of really good things," Williams said. "He's a great coach and he's serious about me. He told I'm No. 1 on his list. He showed me a lot of the wild things they do up there before a game."

Williams says he's far off from a decision and likely won't make one until signing day next year but he already knows what he wants in a school.

"I'm thinking about how the coaches are and how the school is going to be and about the environment. It's also can you develop me into a man. I know that football doesn't last forever," Williams said.

Williams is ranked the No. 97 overall player in the country in 2016 and has more than 30 offers, including ones from Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, Florida State, Ohio State, Oregon, Penn State and many more.

-VQ

Reactions: 3 people
Paul Fortenberry ‏@Volquest_Paul Jan 23

Coach Mahoney was in DC today to see OL @Jauan_Jwill, a top OT target for #Vols in 2016:

Reactions: 2 people
"Rivals250 OL Jauan Williams will be visiting Tennessee all day Tuesday and will watch practice."

-Adam Friedman

Reactions: 4 people
Still a big, very athletic looking kid. Didn't seem to have much interest in the Tennessee vols regardless.

VN Store

Back