Wt:175 lbs
40:4.5 secs
Class:2015 (High School)

Calvin Ridley - Yahoo! Sports

Calvin Ridley

Calvin Ridley - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Vols offered.

From an ESPN article.

New entrant: A relative unknown heading into the season, no prospect has watched his recruitment skyrocket more than receiver Calvin Ridley (Coconut Creek, Fla./Monarch). Previously unranked, Ridley now sits at No. 32 in the 2015 ESPN Junior 300 following a standout junior campaign. Two schools that took notice just happen to be college football’s top two teams this season: Alabama and Florida State. Both programs have offered Ridley, who also picked up offers from LSU and Tennessee since the start of the season. Ridley visited Florida State for the Miami game, and the Hurricanes are recruiting Ridley despite not offering just yet. The Canes have hosted him on a few visits so far, and it looks like an offer could come at any time. If the Canes offer, it would not be a surprise to see the 6-1, 170-pound Ridley’s recruitment come down to the two Sunshine State schools.

Top 5:

Alabama, Florida State, Miami, Tennessee, and West Virginia

Alphabetical order

calvin ridley (pompano beach, fl/monarch): Ridley is a late bloomer (in 2015 terms) that is starting to blow up after a strong junior campaign. Alabama, miami and tennessee have all extended him offers, but look for michigan to show some interest soon as well.

Any mention of the Vols for anyone with access?

@RyanBartow: 4-star WR Calvin Ridley has a unique deal. Huge name n 2015. #InsideWord VIP: Calvin Ridley is one of the nation's top 2015 wide receivers.

The four-star wide receiver (6-1, 175, 4.4 speed) grew up liking Miami.

“He doesn’t want to go too far away,” Davis said. “Early on there was no doubt they were the favorite. I know Tennessee, West Virginia and Pitt are pushing hard for him now too.”

Reactions: 1 person
Is this the only gif you got? :p

It was THAT day when I posted it. Plus I like it. I just went around for about 10 minutes and put it on all the cruits threads I want in Orange and White. I won't use it again....until next time :crazy: :peace2:

Ridley is high on UT right now per VQ. 5 star and #2 WR on Rivals. He would go nicely with P. Williams. Yes, please.

Reactions: 3 people
Wednesday Jones will be in South Florida along with assistant coach Zach Azzanni to see a few 2015 prospects high on Tennessee's board like Torrance Gibson and Calvin Ridley and both seem to have an interest in Tennessee early on.

-VQ

Reactions: 2 people
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKz6C7z4WGs[/youtube]

Ridley recorded 41 receptions for 1,131 receiving yards and 12 TDs during his Junior season.

Ridley can flat-out play the game of football and currently is very interested in UT.

Pairing Ridley with 2015 UT WR commit Preston Williams would be down-right unfair.

Holy ish.... Kid has some jets.

Looks like he has a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear. And it looked like he was getting to full speed on his 3rd step which is pretty damn impressive.

Preston with his 6'5 frame on 1 side and Ridley with his home run speed on the other side. Yes pleaseeeee

Holy ish.... Kid has some jets.

Looks like he has a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear. And it looked like he was getting to full speed on his 3rd step which is pretty damn impressive.

Preston with his 6'5 frame on 1 side and Ridley with his home run speed on the other side. Yes pleaseeeee

Plus North and Malone. Hurd in the backfield.

Tennessee head coach Butch Jones was able to make it out of Atlanta last night and was able to get into South Florida this morning to see several top 2015 prospects for the Vols including quarterback Torrance Gibson and wide receiver Calvin Ridley.

Damn Swanson, maybe I missed this in your 12 million posts but what do you do exactly? You are at the forefront of every thread/conversation I have been reading this past week. I realize you must be an insider but damn sir, I hope you hit the lotto and can just sit at home and soak it in!

Damn Swanson, maybe I missed this in your 12 million posts but what do you do exactly? You are at the forefront of every thread/conversation I have been reading this past week. I realize you must be an insider but damn sir, I hope you hit the lotto and can just sit at home and soak it in!

lol winning the lotto would be nice.

I work from home in the healthcare industry. So I'm able to have a couple laptops up bouncing back and forth from work to VN. Clearly I spend way too much time doing this but as many have pointed out, it's an addiction that's hard to break. :salute:

Freak should put me on the payroll full time and I could quit my other job and really keep us all informed even more. :whistling:

Tennessee head coach Butch Jones was able to make it out of Atlanta last night and was able to get into South Florida this morning to see several top 2015 prospects for the Vols including quarterback Torrance Gibson and wide receiver Calvin Ridley.

UTTix or other gator posters should be here any second to tell us how both these kids are just dying to play for Florida

lol winning the lotto would be nice.

I work from home in the healthcare industry. So I'm able to have a couple laptops up bouncing back and forth from work to VN. Clearly I spend way too much time doing this but as many have pointed out, it's an addiction that's hard to break. :salute:

Freak should put me on the payroll full time and I could quit my other job and really keep us all informed even more. :whistling:

I always look forward to what news you bring, as I usually trust your input. Thanks big Ron! :hi:

VN Store

Back