Football Recruiting - Tavien Feaster - Player Profiles - ESPN

Tavien Feaster - Yahoo! Sports

Scout.com: Tavien Feaster Profile

1230500_zpscc7752cc.jpg

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2W4rBgETEhM&desktop_uri=/watch?v=2W4rBgETEhM

^highlights

Vols close to offering. Offers from FSU, Scar, UNC, Clemson

Feasting on the competition, IMO

Greenwood is same high school where Sam Montgomery and DJ Swearinger went both On All-SEC teams and in the NFL.

Not saying Greenwood is still really good, but they aren't terrible. Not sure how they are this year.

As far as Fiester he has good speed just dances a little too much for my liking. He needs to accelerate and explode through the holes. That will come with age though.

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly, he looks more like a WR. Sort of a Pig Howard type with jet sweeps and what not. He could be a Reggie Bush style RB (no I'm not saying he's that good, just that's really really fast and shifty).

Also from the video he doesn't look like he wants to make contact. He seems to prefer to try to run around them.

Greenwood is same high school where Sam Montgomery and DJ Swearinger went both On All-SEC teams and in the NFL.

Not saying Greenwood is still really good, but they aren't terrible. Not sure how they are this year.

As far as Fiester he has good speed just dances a little too much for my liking. He needs to accelerate and explode through the holes. That will come with age though.

Had really good stats against Dorman too. 8 carries for 93 yards, 4 catches for 64 yards, two touchdowns. Biggest problem for him is Spartanburg has to play Dorman, Byrnes, and Gafney. But should make him all the better. He will get more carries in coming years. He is definitely one to wotch.

Visiting UT this weekend for Junior Day per an article on Clemson Rivals. Feaster says right now Clemson is his #1 because of how they've treated him and they were his first offer. From reading the article Clemson is the only school he's visited, was at a couple games last year, a bowl practice in December and their Junior Day on 2/1.

He says he's ready to get out there and see what other schools have to offer. I'm guessing he's going to enjoy his trip to Rocky Top.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, as one contact close to Feaster said Sunday night, "It's game on now." Feaster took his first visit this past weekend to Tennessee, scoring a ride when 2016 quarterback teammate Austin Scott was invited to their junior day, too.

Feaster told a source that the Vols, "recruited me as good as Clemson, if not better" during his visit.

-Clemson Rivals

Reactions: 6 people
Related to Dee, formerly of FSU?

Also, some of these kids are able to take multiple trips for UOV's, Junior days and the like. Some, not so much.

RCS CHARLOTTE: Top Performers - Offense

10. RB TAVIEN FEASTER, SPARTANBURG, S.C. (2016)
Feaster is a big, young running back who showed off his footwork, balance and change of direction in running back drills and then showed his hands and downfield speed as a receiver in one-on-ones. A versatile athlete, it's easy to see why he's one of the most exciting prospects in South Carolina for next year and why there is so much buzz about his ability. He could do many different things on the next level.

-Mike Farrell

Feaster already holds offers from South Carolina, Clemson, Florida State, Tennessee, and North Carolina. He is getting interest from schools all across the country including Notre Dame and Miami.

"South Carolina actually recently contacted me about coming down to their spring game," Feaster said. "I talked to Coach Shawn Elliott and he told me that I was going to be their number one priority now. Most likely things are going to be good with them now."

"I like Clemson because they have a family environment," Feaster said. "Coach Dabo Swinney gave me a speech about family first. They are committed to their team and future." "The Tennessee visit was good," Feaster said. "I like that they are upfront with you and let you know what is going on. I know how a lot of things are going to play out with them. It was good to know about a lot of things going on in their program."

"Honestly, right now it is Clemson, Tennessee, and North Carolina," Feaster said. "(South Carolina) is about the same as well. It is just that Clemson is recruiting me the hardest. Those three schools are recruiting me hard."

-USCe Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
Keith Niebuhr ‏@Niebuhr247 12h
#Clemson stands out for No. 1 2016 RB. #Gamecocks & #Vols surging. Says he'll visit #Auburn

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpp2UFe1v8w[/youtube]

VN Store

Back