'16 TN LB Tim Hart (FORMER UT commit 6/26/15)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
TIMOTHY-HART-140315-2.JPG

Outside linebacker
Memphis, Tennessee
Memphis University School
View Map
Ht:6'1"
Wt:215 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Tim Hart - Yahoo! Sports

Tim Hart

Tim Hart - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Last edited:
Underclassmen to Watch:

LB Tim Hart, Memphis (Tenn.) University School (2016): MUS already has one of the top underclassmen prospects in the country in 2015 Rivals250 watch list offensive tackle Drew Richmond, but Hart could be the next big-timer to come out of the school. He already has good size (6-foot-1, 205 pounds) to go along with good lateral quickness and coverage skills. He's not on the radar of any schools yet, but last year at this time, neither was Richmond.

-Rivals

FWIW, Hart is putting up much better numbers this year as a sophomore (80 tackles, 14 TFL, 2 sacks, 1 INT, 5 forced fumbles) than '14 prospect Trey Moore (53 tackles, 6 TFL, 2 sacks, 0 INT, 0 FF).

What the crap.... I typed every single letter "'16 TN LB Tim Hart" in the search box and still couldn't find it lol

Appreciate it, BabyAvi :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
What the crap.... I typed every single letter "'16 TN LB Tim Hart" in the search box and still couldn't find it lol

Yes sir! When you posted it, I thought I had seen a thread for him. Had to go to PC mode on my iPad to do the advanced search and found it.

I always just Google the kid's name and volnation(Tim Hart volnation)...much easier imo. If there's a thread it's usually in the first few search results.

Hart's stats last year (13 games): 119 tackles, 21 TFL, 3 sacks, 9 QBH, 6 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 1 INT.

four-star rising junior linebacker tim hart of memphis (tenn.) university school said thursday night that he has received a scholarship offer from tennessee.

It was the third reported offer for the 6-foot-1, 220-pound hart, who also claims early offers from ole miss and memphis. He's ranked the nation's no. 316 overall prospect and no. 20 outside linebacker in the 2016 class and the no. 7 rising junior from the state of tennessee in the 247sports composite.

Reactions: 2 people
"My dad was really happy and my mom was really happy, but on my mom's side, there's a lot of Tennessee fans. Their whole family are Tennessee fans and they blew my phone up they were so happy to hear."

He also asked fellow MUS player and recruit Drew Richmond about the Vols since he had visited Knoxville several times.

"The first thing he told me was about the facilities and how nice it is and how nice the campus is," Hart said. "He's gone up there and hangs our and loves it and loves hanging out with the players. We know a bunch of guys that have committed to play up there like Derek Barnett and guys like him."

-Last year he had 119 tackles, 21 TFL, three sacks and six forced fumbles.

https://tennessee.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1666893

Reactions: 7 people
"I talked to Coach Jones and he was telling me about the program and about Tennessee and then he wanted me to know that I had a scholarship offer from the University of Tennessee," Hart said. "I was expecting an offer, but not this soon. I had been grinding in two-a-days and I thought I would see some fruit of the labor but not this soon. I was happy.

"My dad was really happy and my mom was really happy, but on my mom's side, there's a lot of Tennessee fans. Their whole family are Tennessee fans and they blew my phone up they were so happy to hear."

Hart, who finished his sophomore season with 119 total tackles, 21 tackles for loss, three sacks and an eye-popping six forced fumbles, admitted he doesn't know much about the Vols except that his father was a part of one of the most stunning upsets in Tennessee history.

"I don't know much at all," Hart said. "I just know that they've had great players, of course Peyton Manning. My dad actually played against Peyton Manning when he was playing for Memphis and he played the year they beat Tennessee and Peyton. I know they've had good teams and been good in the past. I know you want to be proud of your state school and now I'm just waiting to get up there and learn some more."

"I talk to him sometimes once a week and sometimes every other week," Hart said. "He doesn't just care about recruiting me for football. When I talk to him we'll just have a casual conversation and it's just cool that you can have a coach like that. That's what I like about him."
-VQ.

Reactions: 3 people
Here's a shock. Another guy Ole Miss writers predict to Ole Miss. So in their minds they are locks for Vaughn, Hart, Bituli, Gooden, and Angel in that '16 class.

Ole Miss fans are as cute as Vandy fans. It's our state but ole miss is in better contention than Vandy which is funny. And Vandy hates both UT and Ole Miss. #GreatToBeATennesseeVol

VN Store

Back