Ht:5'10"
Wt:168 lbs
40:4.45 secs
GPA:3.9
Class:2015 (High School)

Kaleb Chalmers - Yahoo! Sports

Kaleb Chalmers

Kaleb Chalmers - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Holds a UT offer and was at the UGA game yesterday.

Talked to 2015 cornerback Kaleb Chalmers as well and he was impressed with the Vols and the atmosphere as well. We'll have more updates throughout the day.

-Fortenberry

tennessee - “i was excited when they offered. To get an offer from an sec school is big. They have a great tradition. They have the biggest stadium and that checkerboard end zone.”

georgia tech, tennessee, stanford, north carolina, clemson and duke have offered the no. 4 junior in south carolina.

Georgia, south carolina, vanderbilt, indiana, texas a&m, auburn, notre dame, oregon and florida state are showing interest.

“i’m planning to go to south carolina, tennessee, duke and georgia,” chalmers said. “next spring i want to get to stanford, florida and florida state.”

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee: "It's a great atmosphere, a great family environment, coach is cool. Everything is nice up there."

He trains with D.J. Swearinger, Houston Texans S, who went to Greenwood HS and USCe. I don't know how much that will play into his decision and liking for USCe. He said that all of the schools that have offered are "high" on his list.

He trains with D.J. Swearinger, Houston Texans S, who went to Greenwood HS and USCe. I don't know how much that will play into his decision and liking for USCe. He said that all of the schools that have offered are "high" on his list.

IIRC, Swearinger was committed to Tennessee at one time.

chalmers says that "everybody is pretty even." he shared his thoughts on two other programs that are recruiting him hard.
Tennessee: "it's a great environment. The stadium is nice. The school is nice. The coaches are real cool."
clemson: "it's close to home. Great coaches. Family environment. The place is nice."
chalmers plans to announce a decision sometime during his spring practice and says that there are a number of factors he's looking for in a school.
"just a family environment where i can get my education too, [and the] coaches are real cool, the team is real cool, and things like that," chalmers said."

Mike Farrell video interview up on rivals...Chalmers said his latest visits were to USCe, Clemson and UT. He said UT is recruiting him the hardest and he has the best relationship with Coach Elder over his recruiters at Clemson and USCe. Visiting UT and Clemson again this spring. Might visit Stanford and UNC later. He plans to make a decision this spring.

Chalmers isn't much of a talker so he was hard to read but if he's deciding soon I'm guessing UT or Clemson.

Reactions: 1 person
Not surprised we're in good shape with Elder on this kid. He'd be the top dog on a lot of coaching staffs, underrated recruiter.

Not surprised we're in good shape with Elder on this kid. He'd be the top dog on a lot of coaching staffs, underrated recruiter.
Agree completely. Him and Thig were very impressive on the recruiting trail last year. Our whole staff was really, but they stuck out. Thig just Thiggin' but Elder being a TE/ST coach and helping land guys like Barnett and Joe Henderson (not to mention Medley and the TEs)

VN Store

Back