'15 FL ATH Jordan Cronkrite

Glitch

Sally says I am funny! Maybe she will let me live!

Attachments

• Jordan Cronkrite.jpg
    Jordan Cronkrite.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,130
walter-cronkite-01.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Underclassmen to Watch:

ATH Jordan Cronkrite, Palmetto Bay (Fla.) Westminster Christian (2015): Cronkrite is a gifted athlete that could excel on either side of the ball at BCS level. He is a tough runner that has above average speed to go with good vision on defense, he is sure tackler from his linebacker and safety spots. He visited Florida State last weekend during their bye week to see his sister and he will likely attend the Miami-FSU game. NC State is showing heavy interest and Alabama is his latest offer. The Tide are high on his list.

-Rivals

"I met coach Gillespie and the wide receivers coach and both of them told me they liked what I saw," Cronkrite said. "I didn't get an offer when I was up there working out but they called me and told me they had an offer for me."

"It's different than the Miami feel. I've been to Miami numerous times and it was a beautiful campus campus, a great campus," Cronkrite explained. "It was crazy, I had never seen mountains before and that was nice to see."

With a visit already under his belt he hopes to see Tennessee again, this time with his family. "I want to go up with my parents again because they haven't seen it," he said.

-VQ

The gators are getting poised to make some waves in recruiting. I don't like it, but it will happen.

VN Store

Back