Whats the latest on Chris Donald?

last i heard, he had no leader, and was going to make another trip to ND...he's been to TN for 2-3 games already this year....and wants at least one more visit to ND, unofficially of course.

i think it's still up in the air...i won't be suprised either way to be honest.

The guys who hang out in the Recruiting forum can probably give you a dissertation (sp? ugh) on Chris Donald and where he is at (they are confident he's coming to UT, I think).

Yeah, UT. He visited ND this past weekend and said things are still the same. I feel he is playing the game and is a Vol.

I bet he will be a domer............. ND has a lot of pop right now and his folks want him there.!!!!!!!!

We have as much pop right now because of the resurgent offense and his parents want him to keep his options open, which he is doing. They like ND's academics but aren't pushing him to ND.

chris donald is amazing, i have never seen a player take more joy in making a big hit. that's the kind of guy we need.

My gut tells me Vol, but Im still nervous. He's going to announce at the Army AA game right?

He says he will commit in the next couple months, but might not announce his commitment until the AAA game.

well, good article in Jackson paper about his recruitment, he loves Weiss, but I think his heart may be in Knoxville. It has to make a difference that it's closer for the family to see him play

Chris Donald has the potential to be the next Al Wilson. Make no mistake, we dont win the natl champ w/out Al. So CD is crucial to the class.

VN Store

Back