Gallatin, Tennessee
Station Camp
View Map
Ht:6'2"
Wt:235 lbs
Class:2015 (High School)

Tre Malone - Yahoo! Sports

TRE' Malone - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Tre' Malone - 2015 kid weighed in at 240 pounds and is only hearing from Tennessee right now but he's certainly a name to watch. He's the cousin of Josh Malone.

- Fortenberry, from Rivals camp in ATL

build that mid-tn pipeline!!! football, basketball, and someone tell the baseball coach

There were a lot of very athletic Malone's in Gallatin when I went to school. Their children and grandchildren look to be the same.

its nice to see the talent isn't going to drop off next year it looks like we are finally getting a nice base of instate players to choose from

Davidson, Rutherford, Wilson, and Sumner Counties in middle Tennessee are exploding in population and talent. There is an opportunity to re-develop a pipeline that coaches at UT have ignored for 30 years.

Reactions: 3 people
This kid actually attended Gallatin as a Freshman so I got to see him alot. He was absolutely ridiculous. He's gonna be a bit too big to be a RB, but I think he's a better LB anyway. Has alot of speed to be so big.

This kid actually attended Gallatin as a Freshman so I got to see him alot. He was absolutely ridiculous. He's gonna be a bit too big to be a RB, but I think he's a better LB anyway. Has alot of speed to be so big.

Do you know his Dad's and Josh's Dad's names?

Saw him collapse during practice on the "Hell Week" documentary because of his high blood pressure. Hopefully it doesn't affect his recruitment.

The increase in in-state talent along with the work CBJ and company are putting in makes me very excited about the future

VN Store

Back