Dionte Mullins
Wide Receiver
Miami, FL (Gulliver Prep)
Ht: 6-0
Wt: 170
CLASS OF 2016

Dionte Mullins
Dionte Mullins - Yahoo! Sports

Anyone that watched the ESPN Top 10 Plays for Monday, 7/29, will recognize this kid. He already has offers from schools like Auburn, Clemson, and GT. Rivals shows an offer from WVU, but 247 does not. UT has not offered.

One to watch going forwards.

“Tennessee, Clemson, Auburn, Georgia Tech, Florida A&M, Pitt, Central Florida, West Virginia, Appalachian State and Cincinnati,” Mullins told 247Sports recently at his high school. “I’m also getting interest from Alabama and Illinois. I’m hoping for offers from West Virginia, Florida State and Florida.”

Two of them take the cake early on for the future four-star recruit.

“I like Tennessee and Auburn,” Mullins said.

Tennessee - “That’s my favorite. That’s a passing school. I like how their offense sets up. Their campus is nice. I like their facilities and stadium. (Defensive backs) coach (Willie) Martinez shows a lot of interest. He’s come to see me and I talk to him a lot.”

“I’m hoping to go to a Tennessee game,” Mullins said. “Next spring I want to visit LSU, Oklahoma and Ohio State.”

Boom?

Reactions: 4 people
I would love to lock up Mullins and AJ Morris as our 2016 WRs, would be an incredible WR haul just between those two, but that's a long ways off from now.

Ohio State offered a couple weeks ago according to 247

Hopefully we still lead.

"My leaders right now are Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, and Ohio State." The tremendously gifted athlete has already visited three of his four favorites and he shared a few details on what he liked about each.

The Volunteers, who are increasing their recruiting presence in the Sunshine State, have also made Mullins a priority in the 2016 class.

"The facilities, weight room, stadium, and campus are all impressive," he said. "One of my favorite receivers to watch on TV is Cordelle Patterson, he went to UT."

-Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
"My leaders right now are Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, and Ohio State." The tremendously gifted athlete has already visited three of his four favorites and he shared a few details on what he liked about each.

The Volunteers, who are increasing their recruiting presence in the Sunshine State, have also made Mullins a priority in the 2016 class.

"The facilities, weight room, stadium, and campus are all impressive," he said. "One of my favorite receivers to watch on TV is Cordelle Patterson, he went to UT."

-Rivals

I noticed he keeps including bama in his top group, and they are the only one in the group not to have offered him.

I noticed he keeps including bama in his top group, and they are the only one in the group not to have offered him.

Talks up Bama to the Sofla site.

Luke S:
He's not the tallest (under 6'), not the greatest straight line speed, but had excellent ball skills and hands, perhaps the best in SoFLA regardless of class.

Bartow on 247 did his top 10 camp performers in Orlando camp. Mullins was 4th and When talking about Mullins he said Auburn and TN are in best shape currently.

Do work son!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back