Rivals

247 Profile

signing day profile

Film

Twitter

He is interested in Tennessee

#1 CB in Texas posted by SigningDay

Reactions: 2 people
"2016 Texas defensive back Jared Mayden was on campus today and was offered. He's a big-time defensive back in Texas for 2016.

Also, and I can't believe I'm typing this, he has a younger brother, Jalen Mayden, who is a 2018 guy that colleges already know about. He's a dual-threat quarterback/athlete but obviously there's a looooong ways to go in that one. He was on campus today as well."

- Fortenberry

Reactions: 1 person
"2016 Texas defensive back Jared Mayden was on campus today and was offered. He's a big-time defensive back in Texas for 2016.

Also, and I can't believe I'm typing this, he has a younger brother, Jalen Mayden, who is a 2018 guy that colleges already know about. He's a dual-threat quarterback/athlete but obviously there's a looooong ways to go in that one. He was on campus today as well."

- Fortenberry

Well, double boom! Bang bang!

Reactions: 1 person
jared mayden picked up an offer from tennessee during saturday’s visit, and he said ohio state and tennessee were the primary schools he was hoping to see while he and his family were on the road. The vols previously hadn’t been involved with him, but they had caught his attention with their recent momentum in recruiting, and he admitted sunday that they made a big impression on him during the visit. He said it’s certainly possible that he could return for one of tennessee’s home games this season. If the vols can get him back on campus later this year, they could be a legitimate contender for him.

Nice...work on getting him back on campus a couple times and keep building those relationships. Kid's a player...love to see him on The Hill.

Man...Do any of our coaches have ties to the Texas area? While we may not be getting a ton of commits from there (5 commits in two years, not too shabby), its seems like we are definitely getting our foot in the door with a bunch of these Texas guys. Not a bad place to have some pull.

Man...Do any of our coaches have ties to the Texas area? While we may not be getting a ton of commits from there (5 commits in two years, not too shabby), its seems like we are definitely getting our foot in the door with a bunch of these Texas guys. Not a bad place to have some pull.

Is what I'm saying...already looking at three TX commits...might actually go to some high school games this fall.

VN Store

Back