Ht:6'0"
Wt:175 lbs
40:4.44 secs
Class:2015 (High School)

Rashard Causey - Yahoo! Sports

Rashard Causey

Chill Causey ‏@RC22Era 28m
Just got offered by Tennessee #VolNation

“I was surprised because I didn’t know they were looking at me. Coach (Butch) Jones, he brought me up to the top of the stadium and offered me on the top of the stadium in front of everybody,” Causey said.

-scout

Reactions: 2 people
“I was surprised because I didn’t know they were looking at me. Coach (Butch) Jones, he brought me up to the top of the stadium and offered me on the top of the stadium in front of everybody,” Causey said.

-scout

Sweet

-scout

The sauce is so hot, and the PB is so smooth.

Reactions: 2 people
He might have grade issues or a girlfriend that goes there. He has the offer list of a high 4-star.

I thought the same, but one would think that Butch Jones has done the leg work in terms of identifying his grades prior to allowing him to OV. He might not be a bad fallback option. He certainly looks the part.

Reactions: 1 person
Former HS coach is on staff at FAU. Same reason Jordan Scarlett committed there. Good player tho. Grades are a concern.

Looks like things haven't changed much since the late 90's-early 00's; STA is still running things down there. The move from 5A to 7A hasn't hurt them at all.

Doesn't hurt they got the studs from University School plus all the other transfers from Dade schools.

VN Store

Back