'15 TX QB Jarrett Stidham (Baylor commit)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
JARRETTSTIDHAM150_0707.JPG

Dual-threat quarterback
Stephenville, Texas
Stephenville
View Map
Ht:6'2"
Wt:188 lbs
Class:2015 (High School)

Jarrett Stidham - Yahoo! Sports

Jarrett Stidham

Jarrett Stidham - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

@TheDannyParker 1m
Texas-based QB from C/O 2015 “@Jarrett_Stidham: On my way to the University of Tennessee. #VolsNation”

Reactions: 2 people
Stephenville, Texas rings a bell from the past........What was his name?

Thanks Ron for all the info you share...:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Stidham is a 6-foot-3, 190-pound prospect who moved to Texas from Kentucky as a preteen. He currently has offers from Baylor, Kentucky, Texas, Texas A&M and Texas Tech. Stidham has made a major charge in the class of 2015 rankings discussion after being named the top quarterback at the Rivals250 Underclassmen Challenge presented by Under Armour and the No. 6 overall player at the invitation-only event.

The difference between Stidham and many other players is that there is no game film of him playing the position. He has spent his time in high school lining up at wide receiver while Texas State signee Tyler Jones has started at quarterback.

"He has a very good build, and with his height and arm strength it is impressive," Farrell said. "It isn't surprising that coaches are offering him off of one camp setting, even without film to see how he reacts in a game. He has attributes that you can't coach."

In his latest stop -- the Texas State 7-on-7 Championships -- Stidham and his Stephenville team started the process of bonding and getting into a rhythm. He was named a top performer on the day, and it boosted his confidence again.

-Rivals

Offers from Texas and A&M already, rated 94 on 247, #2 DT QB in the nation for 2015 and has yet to play QB in a game? Wow, he must be destroying these camps to be such a big time phenom.

Reactions: 3 people
Tough to pull a kid out of Texas holding offers from all the big TX schools. Glad to see we are in on several good 2015 QBs early.

That quote from rivals I posted says he's from Kentucky, moved to Texas a few years ago. That could help us.

Jarrett Stidham @Jarrett_Stidham
On my way to the University of Tennessee. #VolsNation
11 RETWEETS 12 FAVORITES

Edit: Sorry Ron...didn't see you had included this in the OP.

It also doesn't hurt that he's currently on his way to Knoxville for a visit :)

It would be great to do as other SEC teams are doing and land a 2015 QB quickly. I think it would make it a lot easier to pass on a QB in the 2014 class and use the spot on the DL or for the "best available".

Weatherd already working on him...

Christopher. ™ @Ummmm_Dubb
@OneTennessee @Jarrett_Stidham it's awesome man, us both being from Texas, it's paradise man, keep grinding bro!! It'll pay off!
Retweeted by Jarrett Stidham

Something was wrong with me as a kid. I wasn't able to grow facial hair until my freshman year in college. Since I've followed recruiting, I've seen 16 year olds with full beards. I mean this guy looks pretty young, but he at least has some peach fuzz.

It's steroids, I tell ya.

Something was wrong with me as a kid. I wasn't able to grow facial hair until my freshman year in college. Since I've followed recruiting, I've seen 16 year olds with full beards. I mean this guy looks pretty young, but he at least has some peach fuzz.

I'm nearly 26 and still can't grow a great beard. Jealous.

Reactions: 2 people
"Vols offer 2015 QB Jarrett Stidham today as he was on campus. I think you can expect him to be one of their top targets at QB."

- Fortenberry

@Volquest_Paul: Just spoke to @Jarrett_Stidham and I can tell why several programs would want him to the face of their program. #Vols offered today.

I doubt it. I think hitting puberty earlier contributes a lot to the success of high school athletes. That is why you see so many of these highly sought after kids have beards. Men among boys kind of thing...

If Butch can land Cambell+Stidham in the 2015 class with the talent we have gotten in the '14 class. Look out SEC

VN Store

Back