Wt:275 lbs
40:4.78 secs
Class:2015 (High School)

Chuma Edoga - Yahoo! Sports

Chuma Edoga

Chuma Edoga ‏@edogawd 6m
Just got off the phone with Coach Jones. #Tennessee offered. #Vols #GBO

Chuma Edoga ‏@edogawd 6m
Was tennesee your best visit? — YES! Was tennesee your best visit? | ask.fm/edogawd

you still think UGA leads ZD30?

the last official update from Edoga was done on the 18th and UGA was the leader. Until another update is done with Edoga (which I am sure will be out tonight or tomorrow) that is what we have to go with. Then when the new update comes out then we will have more information. He may very well change leader in the next 12 months since he plans to commit right now next summer, but he grew up a UGA fan and has visited UGA multiple times this summer. here is his last update: Article

Reactions: 1 person
the last official update from Edoga was done on the 18th and UGA was the leader. Until another update is done with Edoga (which I am sure will be out tonight or tomorrow) that is what we have to go with. Then when the new update comes out then we will have more information. He may very well change leader in the next 12 months since he plans to commit right now next summer, but he grew up a UGA fan and has visited UGA multiple times this summer.

ahh, did not know this

VN Store

Back