4_599686.jpg

Strong-Side Defensive End
Seffner, FL (Armwood)
Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 250
CLASS OF 2015

Byron Cowart

Byron Cowart - Yahoo! Sports

#152 in Top 247, #8 SDE

Offers from Vols, Florida, Alabama, Florida State, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia and others.

Reactions: 2 people
Everyone considers him the Cowart of the county.

- Kenny Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun&Gun View Post
UF/Bama battle right now...........but very early.
Quote:
Incorrect. Kid wants to go to Oregon if he chose today.

#Butchslapped Fun&Gun

He'll be a Gator, I don't know why he hasn't committed already... I'm not even worried about DL recruiting, we'll be fine

He'll be a Gator, I don't know why he hasn't committed already... I'm not even worried about DL recruiting, we'll be fine

You would be wrong today. Mom does favor Florida because of distance but he is not a fan. He favors Oregon and wants to leave the state.

I don't always have recruiting info but I know his immediate family. Great young man and very respectful. His mother has done a great job raising him.

I know Orson Charles sponsors as well and had the scoop on his recruitment also. Thought I'd share.

Love that tweet! BLOW UP HIS TWITTER!

As ridiculous as it seems it really creates hype for a prospect to a school. Some old timers won't believe or get it but its a big way to get a prospect excited about a school before they get them on campus. Then it's all up to bUTch.

Reactions: 3 people
Love that tweet! BLOW UP HIS TWITTER!

As ridiculous as it seems it really creates hype for a prospect to a school. Some old timers won't believe or get it but its a big way to get a prospect excited about a school before they get them on campus. Then it's all up to bUTch.

Not ridiculous. Fans have helped win over some this year, no doubt. If Adoree goes where he gets the most love, he is a Vol too.

Reactions: 2 people
Based off his twitter that chat with bUTch made him excited about the VOLS!!! I'd love to bring in some more top big uglies. Florida is ripe for the upset after an AWEFUL year (even though they beat us).

Mom wants him at Florida to be close to home. He wants to leave the state. Mom might be open to him leaving if she trusts the coach.

Was at Auburn for the iron bowl. Had a nice time but really likes Oregon.

Get this. He visited Vandy with Mom but not Tennessee. Thanks Dooley. Long way till recruitment ends and will be fun to watch.

VN Store

Back