'15 MD DT Keiron Howard

I'm shocked this dude isn't from Eastern Christian Academy. I ain't gonna lie, when I saw Maryland I thought that's where he would be from. LOL

Reactions: 1 person
I'm shocked this dude isn't from Eastern Christian Academy. I ain't gonna lie, when I saw Maryland I thought that's where he would be from. LOL
You and me both brother. Also, rivals has him listed as an offensive tackle. Wonder if he can project to both sides of the ball.

So your saying with Dews we not only get a great under the radar player but he is also recruiting big DT's as well? :eek:k:
i actually like Dews after watching his film. He definitely shouldn't be our lowest rated commit (besides Moseley). JMO

Add on the fact he has a 6'4" 280 lb friend that is good at football and that makes an excellent combo.

i actually like Dews after watching his film. He definitely shouldn't be our lowest rated commit (besides Moseley). JMO

Add on the fact he has a 6'4" 280 lb friend that is good at football and that makes an excellent combo.

I am excited about Dews as well. Young kid with plenty time to grow. His buddy looks like he will be big and nasty as well.

@RyanBartow: #Vols early leader for 2015 4-star DT Keiron Howard of Oxon Hill (MD) Potomac. @jcshurburtt Keiron Howard

Which we should... only offers THUS far are UT, Hampton, Temple.

Last edited:
This guys is going to be solid heard a lot about him. It's also great that he is a teammate of Dews

SIAP. "My number one school so far is Tennessee. Still gonna wait the process out though. #VolNation #2015"

Article says he expects his offer list to triple moving forward:
“I’m hoping for offers from Alabama, Oregon and Florida State,” Howard told 247Sports recently at his high school.
An early tender from Tennessee has positioned the Volunteers in front for the defensive tackle.
“I like Tennessee, Temple and Hampton,” Howard said. “I like the facilities at Tennessee and how they do things down there. That’s definitely my favorite. I like how they practice.”
Tennessee linebackers coach Tommy Thigpen recruits the Mid-Atlantic area for the Vols.
“He’s a good coach and a good recruiter,” Howard said. “He knows how to coach.”
The No. 8 junior in Maryland has been to Tennessee, Penn State, North Carolina State, Maryland, Pitt, Cincinnati, Vanderbilt, North Carolina and Temple.
“I’m going to Penn State and Tennessee hopefully for games,” Howard said. “Next spring I want to visit Tennessee, Temple, Penn State and Virginia Tech.”

TrésDay;9450488 said:
Article says he expects his offer list to triple moving forward:

“I’m hoping for offers from Alabama, Oregon and Florida State,” Howard told 247Sports recently at his high school.
An early tender from Tennessee has positioned the Volunteers in front for the defensive tackle.
“I like Tennessee, Temple and Hampton,” Howard said. “I like the facilities at Tennessee and how they do things down there. That’s definitely my favorite. I like how they practice.”
Tennessee linebackers coach Tommy Thigpen recruits the entire universe for the Vols.
“He’s a good coach and a good recruiter. Thig gon Thig.,” Howard said. “He knows how to coach.”
The No. 8 junior in Maryland has been to Tennessee, Penn State, North Carolina State, Maryland, Pitt, Cincinnati, Vanderbilt, North Carolina and Temple.
“I’m going to Penn State and Tennessee hopefully for games,” Howard said. “Next spring I want to visit Tennessee, Temple, Penn State and Virginia Tech.”

There were a couple of errors in the quoted article but I fixed em up. :good!:

Reactions: 2 people
One school stands out to Howard at this point in the process.
"So far it is Tennessee. When I went down there, I love d the environment, the coaches, and their academics. The coaches showed good love. I like how excited they were and the facilities there." - Rivals, Nov.25th

Keiron Howard ‏@HowardKeiron 4m
Up Tennessee this weekend. Might just be makin this my home soon #Volnation 🍊🍊🍊 pic.twitter.com/7A2RqSbiLA
BhwbYFxIEAASzGc.jpg

Bump :)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back