'15 VA LB Jahvoni Simmons

“I just got back from Tennessee not too long ago,” said the 6-foot-1, 230-pound middle linebacker. “The visit was good – I liked the facilities. I like the environment and the way they treated me down there, too.”

“I got to talk to assistant coach Tommy Thigpen, and he was telling me that they really want me there," Simmons said. "He said they could really use my talent down in the SEC.”

“I also got to talk to Coach Butch Jones. He confirmed my offer. Then he said I had a lot of potential and they would really like to have me.”

Last season, he finished with 157 tackles, 23 tackles for loss and two sacks.

-scout

Reactions: 3 people
Would be nice with a cherry on top...Jabroni!! If you smellllllllllllll what the Rock....is cookin'!!!!

Last edited:
“I just got back from Tennessee not too long ago,” said the 6-foot-1, 230-pound middle linebacker. “The visit was good – I liked the facilities. I like the environment and the way they treated me down there, too.”

“I got to talk to assistant coach Tommy Thigpen, and he was telling me that they really want me there," Simmons said. "He said they could really use my talent down in the SEC.”

“I also got to talk to Coach Butch Jones. He confirmed my offer. Then he said I had a lot of potential and they would really like to have me.”

Last season, he finished with 157 tackles, 23 tackles for loss and two sacks.

-scout

157 tackles, 23 for a loss. That just ain't right.

Could still grow into a nice TE.

Ocean Lakes and Bayside are two schools around here that I'd really like to see us have a consistent presence in.

AC Slater is a heck of a QB prospect for Bayside. Some academic concerns for skipping out on Ms. Kapowski's test during student teacher week, but with a makeup exam, he should be okay.

Reactions: 4 people
His interests currently show locations all pretty close to home, except for Ohio State. Seems like his initial gut feeling is to be near his family.

AC Slater is a heck of a QB prospect for Bayside. Some academic concerns for skipping out on Ms. Kapowski's test during student teacher week, but with a makeup exam, he should be okay.

I almost included an "insert SBTB joke here" in my original comment but let it slide. Knew it would happen but didn't figure it would be the first post.

For the record, Kelly Kapowski (Tiffany Amber Thiesen) was not a teacher; she was the hawty cheerleader. As a child of those times, I couldn't let this transgression slide, apologies.

For the record, Kelly Kapowski (Tiffany Amber Thiesen) was not a teacher; she was the hawty cheerleader. As a child of those times, I couldn't let this transgression slide, apologies.

No transgression committed.

You obviously haven't seen, or don't remember the episode I'm referencing. I've got my SBTB trivia on lock.

Dalton Santos would be our Rod Belding...he got us all excited only to let us down in the end. :(

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back