Ht: 6-2.5
Wt: 183
40: 4.58
CLASS OF 2015

Lorenzo Nunez
Lorenzo Nunez - Yahoo! Sports

Lorenzo Nunez, QB, Kennessaw (Ga.) Harrison
New Ranking – No. 143 overall
Notes- The 6-foot-2.5, 183-pound Nunez caught our attention on sophomore video, but most recently at Auburn one-day camp. His blend of quick feet, agility, quick arm and deceptive arm strength stood out during the in-person evaluation on June 9. Since that time, he has picked up offers from Ohio State, Clemson and others. Nunez is making his debut in the 2015 Top247.

UT offered on June 15th.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow 2 QBs from Kennesaw next year. Maybe they play each other and I can go get a first-hand look :)

LORENZO NUNEZ QB, 6-2/181, KENNESAW, GA.
VISIT RECAP: After throwing at several camps before showing up to Tennessee last week Nunez didn't even have to throw to earn an offer from the Vols. He was offered by the staff when he first arrived on campus after camp performances earlier in the week at Ohio State and Clemson that earned him offers.

QUOTABLE: (On what a Tennessee offer means) "It means a lot to me because all of my hard work is paying off. Me going to all these schools, Tennessee, Ohio State and Clemson, and getting all of these offers and I wasn't even on the board two or three weeks ago is a big deal to me."

-VQ

So, I assume this means that getting a QB in this class is probably less of a need this year? Looks like Butch is trying right now to make waves with the 2015 guys.

So, I assume this means that getting a QB in this class is probably less of a need this year? Looks like Butch is trying right now to make waves with the 2015 guys.

It might be a feeler to see where we are with the 2015 guys. If we could land one early, it would make it almost a no brainer to pass on one for 2014. AU and AR already have 2015 QB commitments.

It might be a feeler to see where we are with the 2015 guys. If we could land one early, it would make it almost a no brainer to pass on one for 2014. AU and AR already have 2015 QB commitments.

Yep yep. I can justify waiting to 2015 if it means we can address positions of need in 2014.

Yes, well we're going to do everything we can to steal AUs commit. He's the other QB from Kennesaw mentioned earlier in the thread.

He threw for the coaches this summer and they offered and he and his family have been to a game or two this season. I think he likes Tennessee along with several other teams like Auburn early on.

-Fortenberry

VN Store

Back