'14 MD LB Jerome Dews (UT Commit 6/24)

Maybe we've hired Sal SunStupid back and we are going back to the 3-4. Or maybe someone we thought we were going to get at LB is slippin... Daily freak out time!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe we've hired Sal SunStupid back and we are going back to the 3-4. Or maybe someone we thought we were going to get at LB is slippin... Daily freak out time!!!!

I would wait to freak out. Anyone with a twitter account can claim a "UT Offer" and people will run with it. The recruiting sites will post the offer if the kid claims he has it. I would not expect this one to unfold into a Tennessee commitment. It will be fun to watch though!

Solid arm tackler(joke). No speed, no evasive moves. Only thing he does decent is catching away from his body and his jump off the line. No way we offered unless it is as a walk on

It will be interesting to see if Paul or anyone from VolQuest can get ahold of him for a chat. This is a really surprising offer considering the amount of stud LBs and WRs we are already in good standing with.

I think it is pretty clear that Butch Jones and his staff trust their evaluations on prospects regardless of the player's current offer list and/or star ranking. With that said, it is surprising that this kid has been offered so early in the process. It makes one wonder how "commit-able" the offer actually is. Also, keep in mind that the staff has to form relationships with these prospects just in case we need bodies towards the end of the cycle to fill the class out. I am not too concerned here.

No need to be concerned. This staff offers a lot of kids which isn't a bad thing. I think they are identifying their fall-back options early and going ahead and offering. They do that so when time comes that they need a fall-back guy they have one in the fold already offered.

No need to be concerned. This staff offers a lot of kids which isn't a bad thing. I think they are identifying their fall-back options early and going ahead and offering. They do that so when time comes that they need a fall-back guy they have one in the fold already offered.

Has he camped here anyone?

You obviously didn't see that petroya guy break the sound barrier on two bent chair arms

Yes, I watched the Olympics like everyone else, thank you. I was just making a little joke, which I'm prone to do from time to time.

VN Store

Back