'15 OH LB Anthony McKee

Ohhh. No stars? Folks gon love this one. Hilarity shall ensue.

Butch's first diamond?

#InButchWeTrust

Per the internet, Mr. McKee is somewhere in this picture. I would guess tall kid in the middle. :)

The kid being from Columbus, seems urbie is already on the case.

Attachments

• thCAAV8MKS.jpg
    thCAAV8MKS.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 308
ANTHONY MCKEE LB, 6-2/195, COLUMBUS, OHIO.
VISIT RECAP: Another 2015 prospect that picked up an offer after camps, McKee has generated more and more buzz this spring and summer and is up to seven offers now including the Vols recent offer. McKee visiting form Columbus, Ohio is a sign the Tennessee staff still have a number of ties in the Buckeye State and are still luring prospects to Knoxville with their ties to the area.

QUOTABLE: "It was good. The stadium was great and I liked the coaches and it was a great experience for my first camp. The coaches have been talking to me and I'm not really a big Buckeye fan like everybody else is back in Ohio so I just wanted to come down here and experience it and get away. The coaches and the stadium really stood out. I wanted to see them interact with the players."

-VQ

Reactions: 3 people
All the southern boys are suckeye fans and this kid is from Ohio and is not a fan!? I like this kid very much!

“That was my first camp ever, so I was like, it was a good deal,”

“That was my first time visiting. I liked the stadium. They’ve got a lot of add-ons that are going to be done when I graduate, if I do go there.”

“When we moved in the stadium during the camp, they were playing videos and just showing all the crowd and stuff like that,” said McKee, who claims to have been electronically timed at 4.5 seconds in the 40-yard dash. “I just want to see and experience that during a game.”

“I like the coaches,” McKee said. “They’re all cool people. It was just fun to be down there with the players and everybody and just have a good time.”

On tOSU:

“I’m not, like, a super-diehard (Ohio State) fan. But I live in Ohio, so I’m a little bit of an Ohio State fan. Growing up here, of course, I know the campus and all that stuff, but I would wait (if Ohio State offers). I would still commit in my senior year on signing day. But it would be a big consideration.”

“Tennessee is the only school that offered me that I’ve seen so far,” he said. “I’m trying to get to the colleges so I can see the campuses and see more and get to know more about the college.

“All the colleges that have offered me right now, I want to at least see one game if I get a chance.”

Reactions: 1 person
Kevin Ryan, a national 247 guy, said that a lot of big time programs already have McKee on their radar.

Also in the article, he noted that the only other camp he's attended is Michigan's, and they have not offered. He said that the Michigan coaches told him that they have very limited numbers next year, so they have to be very careful with early offers and will extensively evaluate everyone. He said that he plans on attending tOSU's camp on July 19th.

"Camp was pretty hard," he admitted. "They made us work for the scholarship. It's a good school. I like the facility and they have a lot of add-ons they're doing. The coaching staff is cool. It was fun being down there. They had a little cookout and I got to chill with the players and just have fun."

As a sophomore, McKee had 116 tackles (76 solo), two interceptions, both returned for touchdowns, 12 sacks and one forced fumble.

-scout

I know Ohio State will get most of the talent they want out of Ohio, but I love how CBJ is getting in on some talent there. Weisman and Henderson will be studs for us

VN Store

Back