View Map
Ht:5'9"
Wt:166 lbs
Class:2015 (High School)

RayRay McCloud III - Yahoo! Sports

RayRay McCloud

RayRay McCloud Class of 2015 Sickles Tampa prospect - YouTube

Vols offered at camp today.

Didnt we tell Bruno Reagan that offers aren't given out at camps? Or I'm mistaken...

You mean to tell me there are two other RayRay McClouds? I'm sold, based off the name alone.

Reactions: 1 person
RAYRAY MCCLOUD RB, 5-9/166, TAMPA, FLA.
VISIT RECAP: McCloud had already visited Tennessee once before while on the Unsigned Preps bus tour but this year, a year older, McCloud was one of the top underclassmen prospects on campus.

QUOTABLE: "It was a really good camp, really competitive and intense. I talked to coach Martinez and coach G. They were talking to me about how big I can get and where I can end up at with my size and they asked if I liked it out here. This is my second time here and they've added a lot of things here and it's nice. The stadium was impressive, even with no one in it."

-VQ

247 just now reporting we offered.

Keep this in mind, bc Ron mentioned we offered in June when he made the thread. My point? Just because the date says Dec 11 on 247 for an offer doesn't mean Tennessee offered on Dec 11. Just a small thing.

247 just now reporting we offered.

Keep this in mind, bc Ron mentioned we offered in June when he made the thread. My point? Just because the date says Dec 11 on 247 for an offer doesn't mean Tennessee offered on Dec 11. Just a small thing.

Ron > 24/7? I think so.

running backs coach robert gillespie was in the tampa, fla., area wednesday, extending offers to four-star 2015 athlete deon cain, three-star 2015 defensive end scott patchan and four-star 2015 athlete rayray mccloud iii, who attended one of tennessee’s camps earlier this year

Tennessee was one of the first schools to offer the 5-foot-10, 170-pound do-it-all man and McCloud said he's built a good bond with Tennessee running backs coach Robert Gillespie. "We've got a good relationship. We built our relationship quick because he understands me and I understand him," McCloud said.

McCloud has already visited twice, each of the past two summers, and said he likes the vibe he feels in Tennessee and likes the fact they are rebuilding the program.

"The environment. It's different and a new experience," explained McCloud on why he likes Tennessee. "The coaches are great and I would love to be apart of them because they are trying to build something there. But, at the end of the day I'm going to make my decision based on where I feel at home at."

Up next for McCloud are trips to Miami and Florida this week followed by Clemson on April 4. He said he plans to visit Tennessee once again this summer.

-VQ

"McCloud was the most electrifying player regardless of position. As a receiver, he was explosive off the line of scrimmage and easily gained separation. McCloud caught the ball consistently and make the difficult catches look easy.

He played some defensive back also and made a couple of interceptions. He contended for MVP honors at wide receiver, defensive back and running back. McCloud seems focused on the in-state schools as well as Clemson."

-Rivals

VN Store

Back