Ht:6'6"
Wt:285 lbs
Class:2015 (High School)

Tyree St. Louis - Yahoo! Sports

Tyree St. Louis

Tyree St. Louis - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Vols offered at camp today.

Last edited:
TYREE ST. LOUIS OL, 6-5/302, TAMPA BAY, FLA.
VISIT RECAP: One of the top 2015 offensive line prospects on hand for last week's round of camps, St. Louis earned an offer after an impressive performance. St. Louis was on campus a year ago as a rising sophomore but St. Louis was impressed with what the facilities looked like now that they are almost complete. Not even 16 yet, St. Louis still has his best days ahead of him.

QUOTABLE: "It's amazing. I could really see myself going here or some other big school like this. Coach Mahoney, he was beside me at every drill helping me out and pumping me up and making sure everything was technically sound. He made sure I got in on one-on-ones and got enough reps to see how I would do to make sure I would get the offer."

-VQ

Gillespie will be stopping by IMG to see Tyree and Bo Scarbrough on Tuesday per VQ.

Florida offensive lineman Tyree St. Louis told Volquest.com earlier this week that Tennessee is the leader for his services ahead of Louisville. St. Louis camped at Tennessee last summer where the Vols offered the big offensive lineman on the spot.

Look for a January visit from St. Louis and for it to likely lengthen Tennessee's lead.

-VQ

Wonder how many people pronounce his last name the English way instead of the French way?

I believe St. Louis plays for IMG Academy now, not Tampa Bay Tech. Just for anyone who is not clicking through to his player profiles and is looking at the OP.

I believe St. Louis plays for IMG Academy now, not Tampa Bay Tech. Just for anyone who is not clicking through to his player profiles and is looking at the OP.

Maybe a package deal with Scarborough?? I'll allow it.

Last spring 88 college programs came to IMG. Last week 13 came by and Weinke is expecting 25 this week.

One of their star recruits coaches are flocking to Bradenton to see is junior offensive tackle Tyree St. Louis. He’s 6-6,300-pounds and a local player from Tampa Bay Tech. When it’s all said and done he will be one of the most coveted linemen period in the class of 2015.

When I asked coach if he would be the top guy at IMG next year Weinke looked like the cat that ate the canary.

Scout.com: Under construction

Will be interesting to see how the UT coaches handle the OL recruiting going forward for the 2015 class. With Jones and Stewart already onboard and Richmond likely the guy they want the most, numbers could be tough. It looks like 247 does not think as highly of this kid as he was dropped from a 90 to an 87 on their ranking scale.

Butch said in his presser yesterday that numbers wise we're behind an entire OL class. I'd look for them to add 4-5 in '15.

Butch said in his presser yesterday that numbers wise we're behind an entire OL class. I'd look for them to add 4-5 in '15.

Dooley...

I agree, 4 OL in '15 class

Assuming 20 spots, I say '15 class looks line this

2 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
4 OL
4 DL
2 LB
2 DB

Add Defense if we can take more than 20

ahoney as well as running backs coach Robert Gillespie.

"I really like the tradition that they carry and the way the school is set up and I see they're rebuilding the program from the bottom up," St. Louis said about Tennessee. "They have the second best recruiting class in the country and I'm looking forward to seeing it again and maybe committing."

St. Louis said the Vols are currently his leader and that Louisville and Kentucky follow in order at this point. The Tampa, Fla., native said there are several reasons he has the Vols on top. "Whenever I'm there I feel like I'm at home," St. Louis said. "They have a great program, great coaching, good facilities and a great staff. I know for a fact in a few years they will be big time in the SEC."

-VQ

Plans to visit UT in January.

Reactions: 3 people
Id take 4 minimum on the offensive line in 15. We have exactly zero PROVEN impact sec lineman next year, with nothing but frosh providing potential depth.

Stewart and Jones are a tremendous start, as both are the type of smart versatile lineman fit for our system. Adding a couple of stud bookends like St. Louis, Richmond, or Clark, enable another level of depth, versatility, and toughness to a decent but young and raw group we have now.

A 10 man o-line rotation adds so much to an offense, especially a hurry-up approach that we want to run.

Id take 4 minimum on the offensive line in 15. We have exactly zero PROVEN impact sec lineman next year, with nothing but frosh providing potential depth.

Stewart and Jones are a tremendous start, as both are the type of smart versatile lineman fit for our system. Adding a couple of stud bookends like St. Louis, Richmond, or Clark, enable another level of depth, versatility, and toughness to a decent but young and raw group we have now.

A 10 man o-line rotation adds so much to an offense, especially a hurry-up approach that we want to run.

Same for the DL really...

VN Store

Back