'16 TN CB Dorian Banks (Former UT commit)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
120407_RIVALS_ATLANTA_0193_8628136018_O150.JPG

Cornerback
Sevierville, Tennessee
Sevier County
View Map
Ht:5'8"
Wt:154 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Dorian Banks - Yahoo! Sports

Dorian Banks

Dorian Banks - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

New 2016 instate offer

Sevier County athlete Dorian Banks picked up an offer this morning. He's originally from the Nashville area.

-Fortenberry

Last edited:
This is how you build a wall around the state. Identify the talent early and pounce.

Reactions: 3 people
This is how you build a wall around the state. Identify the talent early and pounce.

I have to agree. Would love to see us evaluate OL/DL guys quicker as well. I know it's harder to know how good a kid on the line will be when they are younger, but it is important to getting the talent to Knoxville.

I have to agree. Would love to see us evaluate OL/DL guys quicker as well. I know it's harder to know how good a kid on the line will be when they are younger, but it is important to getting the talent to Knoxville.
Ya it's always harder to evaluate the o line and d line guys when they are so young the DBS receivers running backs is a little easier. You can tell pretty easy who is fast quick hips good hands, the other guys you gotta wait for them to grow a little and get stronger

After visiting Vandy after UT, he's ready to commit to the real school in Tennessee and stick it to the Commodorks.

Reactions: 1 person
We are his only offer right now. He could commit tomorrow and i think he will. If he doesnt, the longer he goes without an offer from another school, the better our chances. IMO this kid is a Vol

Watch out for a commitment this weekend.

Edit: oops, looks like y'all had the same idea I did.

I hope we get this kid be nice to get Rico in 15 and Banks in 16 to go along with the rest of our Db haul. Coach Jones has really upgraded the talent back there which wasn't that hard to do IMO.

I hope we get this kid be nice to get Rico in 15 and Banks in 16 to go along with the rest of our Db haul. Coach Jones has really upgraded the talent back there which wasn't that hard to do IMO.

I think Banks is all Vol. Don't think we get Rico. Still a long time to go, so anything is possible with 2015/2016 kids.

VN Store

Back