'16 LB Joel Dublanko

the level of competition was awful...just being honest. still, you're right, he could be good down the road and the film i saw was from his sophomore season.

the level of competition was awful...just being honest. still, you're right, he could be good down the road and the film i saw was from his sophomore season.

If I had a time machine, I would not use it to go into the future just to watch Joel Dublanko's Sophomore film tape. To each his own, I guess.

Think we'll get him? We need immediate help at LB this year this would a perfect addition to make the tackles for the team

Getting a player from the west coast to visit in the southeast for an unofficial visit is often times a difficult task. That player visiting twice is extremely rare. But that's exactly the case with 2016 linebacker Joel Dublanko of Aberdeen, Washington and the Vols.

Article up on Rivals

Getting a player from the west coast to visit in the southeast for an unofficial visit is often times a difficult task. That player visiting twice is extremely rare. But that's exactly the case with 2016 linebacker Joel Dublanko of Aberdeen, Washington and the Vols.

Article up on Rivals

Is there a previous connection or something to UT with this kid, or was he just a far away fan his whole life.

VN Store

Back