Tyler Black - Yahoo! Sports

Tyler Black - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Tyler Black™ ‏@Tyler1Black 10h
Hopefully going to visit UT in a few weeks!!! #VFL #Vols

Was at the spring game

Teammate of current '15 commit Jack Jones

Last edited:
Tyler Black™ ‏@Tyler1Black
Got invited to the rivals 250 under armor challenge! Another opportunity, lets get it!!!

This kids film looks good. Makes plays all over the field. Hope he does well and gets an offer to play at Tennessee.

I am an Oakland grad. Saw this kid play. A little undersized, but as a sophomore last year I thought he was better than E. Smith.

As for Oakland winning the title, don't hold your breath. Despite all the talk, coach Mac is as incompetent as they come unfortunately.

From looking at his twitter, it seems if Oregon offers, this one is over. At least we know where he stands I guess.

Tyler Black ‏@Tyler1Black
One day I hope to be in Eugene like @EATBLACKMOMBA6 my idol!

Last edited:
24/7 shows that he was in Knoxville for the O&W game. Is he camping tomorrow or just visiting?

Tyler Black™ ‏@Tyler1Black 1m
Finally the day is today!!! Going to UT, rocky top here I come! #volnation #VFL #D1Bound

Reactions: 2 people
Possible commit this weekend? Dude seems to LOVE the orange and white! I love guys who bleed orange from the start and are excited at the opportunity to play for us. I'm tired of people "waiting on the ND/UGA/OSU offer". I can't wait to hear recruits say "Waiting on that offer from the Vols." GBO!

Possible commit this weekend? Dude seems to LOVE the orange and white! I love guys who bleed orange from the start and are excited at the opportunity to play for us. I'm tired of people "waiting on the ND/UGA/OSU offer". I can't wait to hear recruits say "Waiting on that offer from the Vols." GBO!

I don't think he commits. He will be looking for an Oregon offer and would surely visit if he got it. Doubt CBJ takes a commitment from him unless he shuts it down. I don't think Tyler will do that this early.

Tyler Black™ ‏@Tyler1Black
Had a great time at UT!!!! But it's time to be home! Met some of the coolest guys there and they are a family! #volnation #VFL

Reactions: 1 person
“they said they were pretty interested, so i’m going to keep coming and keep communicating with them,” said black, who worked out as a wide receiver and cornerback at the vols’ camp. “they said i looked good out there.”

“it’s nice — nice facilities, nice coaches,” he said. “everybody’s friendly down here. I really like it.” “i’ve just been here for a few games,” said black, who went to the vols’ home game against middle tennessee last season as an unofficial visitor. “i was a fan for, like, five or six games, and then, when the recruiting process started, i started coming as a recruit.”

“(i got) more time with the coaches and (was) just getting to know more of the players this time,” black said. “and then (i was) just spending time talking to them about their experience here, getting to know the coaches and and just getting to know everybody. “i actually talked to coach jones. We were just messing around, talking about things and just talking about how we like the school and what they have to offer.”

“really, i love the energy as a fan, but just now getting to meet everybody and getting to interact everybody, it’s just like, wow,” black said. “i was sitting there watching this, and i’m on the verge of maybe even getting to play for them. “it was a really great experience.”

Reactions: 2 people
@RyanCallahan247: Murfreesboro, Tenn., athlete @Tyler1Black says he picked up an offer from Tennessee State today (FREE):

VN Store

Back