'16 GA DE Chauncey Manac

this kid is going to be a beast. pretty sick film for a freshman. the 1st play and 4th play on his film, he lays monsterous tackles. hes also got some good speed and reads plays quick

Kid needs to add the letter I in his last name, right after the letter N
His film would fit the name then

Obviously wasn't going to play early at Tennesee. Possibly as a 5th year senior with all the talent we're stacking up. Vandy or UGA was probably his best option.

Reactions: 3 people
Saw this guy yesterday as I walked out tunnel. Dude has serious issues. Needless say ran into several UGA fans yesterday tested my willingness to be a man. Alot of there fans are so obnoxious

Worst fan base in football in my opinion.

Worst fan base in football in my opinion.

Ohio state wins that IMO.

Obnoxious, entitled, fake, and always a reason besides they made a mistake, or sucked during a loss. Anybody who has to say " We are THE Ohio State University" have a problem getting it up.
"We should be considered over any SEC team, we win our conference almost every year, we would win at least 10 games every year in the SEC."
Worst place to live, well I could see Alabama being bad, so it's defintely top 5 worst place to live if you are a CFB fan.

Ohio state wins that IMO.

Obnoxious, entitled, fake, and always a reason besides they made a mistake, or sucked during a loss. Anybody who has to say " We are THE Ohio State University" have a problem getting it up.
"We should be considered over any SEC team, we win our conference almost every year, we would win at least 10 games every year in the SEC."
Worst place to live, well I could see Alabama being bad, so it's defintely top 5 worst place to live if you are a CFB fan.

Never lived in Ohio, but you just described 90% of UGA's fan base. You could easily add ignorant to that list.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back