Wt:270 lbs
Class:2014

Dyshon Sims - Yahoo! Sports
Dyshon Sims

Dyshon Sims - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

AJC Article: 10 best HS offensive lineman | Prep Zone: High School Sports

Vols offered according to Kipp Adams

SEC offers from VOLS, Georgia, bama, Miss St

5/20 It looked like Dyshon Sims might jump on the Georgia offer he picked up earlier this month, but the cousin of Bulldog safety Josh Harvey-Clemons says he is slowing down his recruitment and planning visits to many schools including his cousin's rival, Georgia Tech.

He's got a little work to do to make it to our 310 lb minumum weight limit, but I'm sure Butch has already told him that. :)

"Tennessee offered last Friday," Sims said. "When I first talked to coach Jancek, he told me how much the liked my tape so I thought they might offer, but I didn't think it would be last week when I talked to coach Mahoney."

"Coaches all say they like my feet and my frame," Sims said. "I currently weigh 278 and I hope to weigh 285-290 by the fall. I have been able to put on weight. I was actually a safety and linebacker in middle school. I weighed around 210 pounds as a freshman. Last year I played around 250 pounds."

As for his recruitment plan, Sims has already seen Florida and Georgia. He plans this summer to see Tennessee and Alabama. He will also likely see Georgia and Florida again. He also plans on making all five official visits.

"I know a little bit about them. I know both Geraldo Orta and Dontavis Sapp," Sims said. "Both are from the Valdosta area and I know both of them pretty well."

-VQ

well his cousin is getting into trouble at UGA and is suspended from the 1st game of the season. he could be upset about it and it rub off on Sims, sending him elsewhere

Updated ranking of a 90 (4*) on 247 #25 OT/ #22 overall player in GA

Composite ranking of 85

Updated ranking of a 90 (4*) on 247 #25 OT/ #22 overall player in GA

Composite ranking of 85

that's awesome for him. his hard work has paid off with his ranking. it sounds like he is going to visit tennessee next weekend and then will visit UGA at dawgnight on july 12th..

that's awesome for him. his hard work has paid off with his ranking. it sounds like he is going to visit tennessee next weekend and then will visit UGA at dawgnight on july 12th..

If he is visiting, I am hopeful here. Several of our commits have declared after the first visit. Wherever this young man goes, I wish him luck. That being said, he would look good in Tennessee Orange.

VN Store

Back