'14 AL LB Gavin Bryant (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
GAVIN-BRYANT_3_6_150.JPG

Inside linebacker
Jackson, Alabama
Jackson
View Map
Ht:6'2"
Wt:235 lbs
Class:2014 (High School)

Gavin Bryant - Yahoo! Sports

Gavin Bryant

Gavin Bryant - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Tommy Thigpen was in the state of Alabama and checked in on linebacker Gavin Bryant and he received an offer...

Bryant is thought of as a very good linebacker, but grades will be a concern moving forward with him.

Bryant is set to visit Tennessee June 14 for camp.

-VQ

This dude must be a stud if he's still getting this much attention with his grade issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
just watched this kids film. not sure how you get a 5.6 3 star out of it?247 seems to have gotten him right with a 90.kid is a baller. good sideline to sideline, very physical.

“this is my first time up here,” he said. “it’s nice. It’s, like, pretty much one of the best schools that i’ve went to so far." “i liked the field,” “the field is big. I’ve been to a couple fields that was big, but there wasn’t none bigger that looked better than that one. Well, ‘bama was all right. Them two are about the same.”

“they’ve been after me hard for a while, and today they showed me so much love — like, more love than i got from all the other schools,” he said. “but i’ve got one more visit coming up, and that’s miami — and probably kentucky. I’m going to check them two out, and then that’s probably when i’m going to make my decision." “the coaches (at tennessee), they showed me a lot of love. All the other schools i’ve been to, they’ve showed me love. But they haven’t showed me as much love as all these coaches, and that’s what i kind of like.”

“coach thig’s the main one i’ve been talking to. He’s crazy. I like him,” “he told me i’ve got, like, two people to beat out at the position i play, but i can play, like, all the positions at linebacker. There’s, like, four that would be here when i get here — three or four — but he said it probably wouldn’t be hard for me to step in and try to take somebody’s spot or beat somebody out.

Reactions: 2 people
Deshaun Davis ‏@_Davis_Boy12 4m
Tell bra I said congrats "@M_Jordan_5: S/o to my best friend and LB, Gavin Bryant, on his commitment to Tennessee #Vols"

He commit VL?

Greg Ostendorf ‏@GregO_ESPN 1m
Just confirmed that Jackson (Ala.) LB Gavin Bryant has committed to #Tennessee. He's a part of the new #ESPN300 rankings.

Reactions: 6 people
Taking a LB from the state of Alabama, when both in-state schools have offered him, would be the BIGGEST win of the recruiting year for Butch and Co.

Reactions: 14 people

VN Store

Back