'13 TN P Trevor Daniel (preferred walk-on)

kamoshika

I saw his name pop up in the football forum's Tim Gleeson thread. Sounds like he has some real potential:

0117daniel1.png

A 2012 Prokicker.com First-Team All-American, Daniel is joyfully making a habit of surprising himself.

“It’s a big honor,” Daniel said of the selection. “I didn’t think I could make it this far with punting.”

At 6-foot-3, 220 pounds, Daniel also played tight end, wide receiver and defensive end.

Dickson County went 10-2 this past fall as Daniel assembled some monster numbers – 28 punts for a 47-yard average; 15 inside-the-20; and a season-best hang time of 5.04 seconds. Typical NFL averages hover around 4.6.

Prokickernews.com » Daniel compiles some monster numbers

March- Trevor Daniel, one of the most powerful punting prospects in the country from Dickson County HS in TN has committed to the University of Tennessee. Trevor has accepted a preferred walk on and should make big gains in his technique and punting ability early in his college career. Trevor has shown well at numerous Kohl's events. We are happy for Trevor and the Daniel Family.
Commit Status for Trevor Daniel | Kohl

Trevor Daniel's Football Recruiting Profile

Prokicker.com: Football Recruiting Trevor Daniel

Reactions: 1 person
Wait, I have seen this kid play. I watched Creek Wood vs. Dickson County the last 2 years. Sad to say he didn't punt much against my old high school lol so I have no idea how well he can boom it

Why not we can't be any worse at punting. So since he is a 13 guy he will be here in the fall right?

We are going to have our own kicking team now lol. But, after the sh!t we have seen the past few years, I'm all for it. BuTcH gets it!

Yeah... well I know of her

That's cool. I dated her back in the day. I lived in Dickson but went to Hickman County.

I just ask because she was the only person I knew at Creekwood other than Coach Murphy who was my football coach at Hickman before he went to coach track and field at Creekwood.

That's cool. I dated her back in the day. I lived in Dickson but went to Hickman County.

I just ask because she was the only person I knew at Creekwood other than Coach Murphy who was my football coach at Hickman before he went to coach track and field at Creekwood.

What year did you graduate from Hickman?

I guess Darr should join the circus... Another Dooley example of incompetence

I wouldn't pin that one on Dools.

Darr was the #1 rated punter who fell into our laps after signing day when we had scholarships to burn. Dooley would have been a fool to not take him at that point, but of course it has not worked out the way any of us would have hoped.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back