'15 NC DE Jalen Dalton

Glitch

Sally says I am funny! Maybe she will let me live!
Weakside defensive end
Clemmons, North Carolina
West Forsyth

Ht:6'6"
Wt:220 lbs

Jalen Dalton - Yahoo! Sports
Scout.com: Jalen Dalton Profile

Offers reported on Rivals from Clemson, Duke, East Carolina, Florida St., North Carolina, N.C. State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, and West Virginia.

Attachments

• Jalen Dalton.jpg
    Jalen Dalton.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 1,585
Last edited:
That weight can't be right. His head looks like it weighs 20 lbs. No being an ass bit at 6'6 from his pic he looks to be at least 250.

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee: "My trip to Tennessee was outstanding. Their new facilities are top of the line and they have a lot of history there. I like the energy of the coaches there too."*

-scout

Also has visited Clemson, FSU, UF, UNC.

No favorites

Mark Elder, UT’s tight ends coach and special teams coordinator, traveled to North Carolina to check on several 2015 prospects, including elite defensive tackle Shy Tuttle, Top247 defensive end Jalen Dalton, four-star cornerback Mark Fields and athlete Carl Tucker. - 247 Sports

Visiting UT for junior day on March 8 per Fortenberry. #38 player in the country on Rivals. #29 on 247 and a 5star.

Would be an awesome get! Has visited before, loves are bada$$ facilities and coming again for March 8th Jr Day. Got to like our chances!

CBJ is going to do some work in NC - great to get him on campus - would be a big time get

NC has good talent each cycle but this yr they have 4-5 guys who are 5* on differnt sites. Poor Tarheels and Pack.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back