'17 AL ATH Alaric Williams

OddFuture

Butch can croot
SIAP, but the dude has apparently drawn some interest from some schools already according to 247sports (including us)...

Athlete
Ashville, Alabama
Ashville
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 175 lbs
Class: 2017 (8th grade about to be in HS :huh:)
40 Yard Dash: 4.5

Profiles:
Alaric Williams

Last edited:
You guys are???? Talking about an 8th grader.heck,we will be reading about an 5th grade baby before long.

You guys are???? Talking about an 8th grader.heck,we will be reading about an 5th grade baby before long.
Don't blame me. He's apparently getting legitimate interest from colleges as an 8th grader. I say sign him up :lol:

I like seeing us recruiting what seems to be the future stars of college football. The future is bright.

"This kid looks like a future DL and has been getting a lot of attention on the Rivals Daycare Circuit."

- Diaper Rivals Recruiting Site

Attachments

• Future OL.jpg
    Future OL.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 person
"This kid looks like a future DL and has been getting a lot of attention on the Rivals Daycare Circuit."

- Diaper Rivals Recruiting Site

Small frame, short arms and carrying a lot of baby fat. Do not want.

He doesn't look Fast Twitch to me!
Rivals has no clue about the early recruits!

24/7 isn't far ahead. Scout has a better handle on the Nursery Under Onesie All-Star circuit.

Per Hubbs

At offensive line, look for that position to really be scouted hard in the fall. One name that could be someone to watch out for is Detroit, Mich., lineman Alaric Jackson. A basketball player until this past fall, the 6-foot-7, 285-pound Jackson can move for a big man but also has some good strength. If he takes some steps in the fall he could earn a Tennessee offer.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back