VolinArizona

not in Arizona anymore
4_659243.JPG

Wide Receiver
Dade City, FL (Pasco)
Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 185
CLASS OF 2016

Nate Craig

Tennessee has offered. Also has offers from Ohio State, Clemson, Texas Tech, Mississippi State, and Massachusetts.

"It's been surprising," Craig said. "I didn't think I would get that much exposure right now. It's been a busy process right now and it's been fun." "I'm just trying to improve and see my teammates improve so we can get to state," Craig said. "I feel like if we work on the things that we need to work on and just play as a team then that's attainable."

Craig has several offers with Tennessee being his most recent. Vol running backs coach Robert Gillespie was in the Sunshine state last week and Craig is learning more about the Vols every day.

"I don't know much about them right now," Craig said. "I like their program and I hope to go up and visit this summer. They say that the coaches are good and it makes you feel like home there. I look forward to visiting."

"First off it's academics," Craig said. "School is very important and you have to take care of business in the classroom. I want to go to a school that feels like home and some place the coaches push me to be the best."

-VQ

Per Jasonvols22, a mod on VQ, this kid has UT as his leader just ahead of OSU, per his nephew. His nephew is friends with Craig, plays on his HS team, and says he really likes Butch and the offensive scheme they ran at Cincy, and wants to leave FL for college.

TIFWIW

Last edited:
Jayson Swain @JaysonSwain · 9m
#Vols already in the mix with 2016 5* WR Nate Craig (NitroNate9) from Tampa. 6'3 205 athlete that can do it all!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back