'15 TN TE Kyle Oliver (UT Signee 2/4/15)

VolinArizona

not in Arizona anymore
4_917639.JPG

Wide Receiver
Murfreesboro, TN (Oakland)
Ht: 6-5 | Wt: 205
CLASS OF 2015

Kyle Oliver

Going to be a solid prospect next cycle. Cincinnati has visited. Martinez is recruiting him at UT.

Keep an eye on Kyle Oliver a wide receiver/athlete from Murfreesboro Oakland. Oliver is an intriguing prospect. He is 6'5" 230 lbs with a frame that will allow him to add 20 to 25 lbs. Tight end is a position where Tennessee has fairly good depth with Wolf, Branisel, Ellis, and Helm returning in 2015 which gives them a luxury of signing a tight end prospect and letting him grow into his body. Oliver fits that bill. Redshirt Oliver and get him in the rotation in 2016.
-Basilio's X

Reactions: 3 people
247 compared Oliver to Eric Ebron. That's big time praise. We need an Eric Ebron like TE in our offense. Put him along with Williams, North, Malone, Jefferson, Pearson, Croom ect....HOLY CRAP

Reactions: 1 person
If the staff plans to take a TE, I'd say get the kid at least an offer. I'd prefer Jaason Lewis but would not hurt my feelings a bit to see this kid in Orange.

If the staff plans to take a TE, I'd say get the kid at least an offer. I'd prefer Jaason Lewis but would not hurt my feelings a bit to see this kid in Orange.

You can't prefer jaason Lewis. This is an instate kid. You always choose instate kids over out of state kids.

You can't prefer jaason Lewis. This is an instate kid. You always choose instate kids over out of state kids.

This is one of the few times I feel differently. Angel and possibly Middleton will give us a couple TN kids at TE in 2016. 2015, I'll take the future NFL talent in Lewis.

VN Store

Back