not in Arizona anymore
4_836132.jpg

Tight End
Columbia, TN (Columbia Central)
Ht: 6-5 | Wt: 240
CLASS OF 2015

Jackson Harris

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mluTBudUX5w[/youtube]

Name to watch at TE next year. Could see us pursuing Harris and Moon as our 2 TEs for that class and being done for '15 at that position.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Is this the same Jackson Harris that posts here?

What was weird about it was that the Jackson Harris that posted here was this kids dads friend.. He picked his friends son's name for some reason.. ???

With all the success Columbia has had, I'm surprised they haven't produced more D1 talent.

They had two brothers that single handedly beat AC deep in the playoffs a few years ago.. One of the best games I've been to.. Except for the fans/coaches brawl at the end.

This kid is the best of the bunch. Poor grades doom most of the kids in Columbia. In the late 1990's and early 2000's, Columbia's basketball team produced some of the best players in the state but most had grade issues that resulted in having to go lower D-I and JUCO route.

Shaquille Mason Bio - Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site

I might be mistaken, but I think Dre Hall was a player off of last year's team that had some grade issues, which probably prevented him from being a bigger prospect.

That's funny you linked Mason. He was not very impressive in HS. He pretty much just got by on his size whenever I saw him. I watched him some on TV last year, and he has developed quite well at Tech.

Columbia's basketball has fallen on hard times lately, but they are still super athletic. They've also been a factory in baseball.

I might be mistaken, but I think Dre Hall was a player off of last year's team that had some grade issues, which probably prevented him from being a bigger prospect.

That's funny you linked Mason. He was not very impressive in HS. He pretty much just got by on his size whenever I saw him. I watched him some on TV last year, and he has developed quite well at Tech.

Columbia's basketball has fallen on hard times lately, but they are still super athletic. They've also been a factory in baseball.

I want a manufacturers refund on UGGLA.

Reactions: 4 people
This kid is the best of the bunch. Poor grades doom most of the kids in Columbia. In the late 1990's and early 2000's, Columbia's basketball team produced some of the best players in the state but most had grade issues that resulted in having to go lower D-I and JUCO route.

Shaquille Mason Bio - Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site

those basketball teams were fun to watch. Waddell Williams and Fred Sparkman in the early 2000's.

VN Store

Back