'16 TN WR AJ Morris

This kid was wrecking DBs in the camp film.

Can't believe he's just a sophomore.

I'd hate for Nick Saban to have an "accident"

original.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I'm really tired of all these top Tennessee recruits being bama fans. Not UGA, not uf, not lsu, it's always bama. There is something fundamentally and geographically wrong with that. Wtff

Reactions: 1 person
Tuscaloosa is like an hour further away and good at playing the footballs. Not shocking.

I'm really tired of all these top Tennessee recruits being bama fans. Not UGA, not uf, not lsu, it's always bama. There is something fundamentally and geographically wrong with that. Wtff

When you factor that 1) Kids at that age tend to be huge bandwagon riders and 2) People in Nashville in general also tend to be huge bandwagon riders it should be no surprise at all.

When you factor that 1) Kids at that age tend to be huge bandwagon riders and 2) People in Nashville in general also tend to be huge bandwagon riders it should be no surprise at all.

Nope. This kid being a freshman, Bama has been the team likely since he started paying attention.

Just watched the IFM exposure camp video! WOW! Just a freshman, this kid looks unreal very early

VN Store

Back