'15 FL LB Jeffery Holland

VolinArizona

not in Arizona anymore
4_831449.jpg

Outside Linebacker
Jacksonville, FL (Trinity Christian Academy)
Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 230
CLASS OF 2015

Jeffery Holland
Jeffrey Holland - Yahoo! Sports

Hudl video: Jeff Holland - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Vols offered yesterday.

Already has 20+ offers, including, Ohio State, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Clemson, South Carolina, and other top 15 programs. Will be one of the top LB prospects for 2015.

Last edited:
From 247;

While Holland is not claiming any leaders at this time, he says a decision will be coming shortly.

“This coming summer, before my junior year,” Holland said when asked about making a commitment. “I just want to get over with.”

This kid is blowing up. He picked up offers from LSU, UGA, and Auburn today.

Two of the 247 national recruiting analysts are already predicting he heads to UF.

Also, he was rated a 4*, 97 on 247 on Wednesday of this week.

Since VolinArizona's post, he has picked up offers from Michigan, Vandy, ND, Penn State, Wisconsin, and NC State among others.

Also, he was rated a 4*, 97 on 247 on Wednesday of this week.

Since VolinArizona's post, he has picked up offers from Michigan, Vandy, ND, Penn State, Wisconsin, and NC State among others.

and ranked a 5* on 247composite #17 prospect overall for 2015

"My uncle is an Auburn alum, and I kind of like Auburn going back to when Cam Newton was there," Holland said. "I just like their tradition."

Holland's uncle, Carey Holland, played basketball at Auburn back in the 1980s with Charles Barkley and Chuck Person.

"I've never been up there, but we're going to go up there this summer," Holland said. "I'm going to go up with my teammates. It's going to be real important to be able to see the atmosphere of the school, get to meet the coaches and get to bond with them when I'm up there. I'm going to hit a lot of schools this summer. I know I'm going to Alabama, Auburn, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Notre Dame -- just a lot of them."

He claims that he doesn't have any top schools. He did say that tOSU and UF are recruiting him the hardest right now.

Could you
Imagine if this kid
Committed too? Cherry and Holland in the same weekend? Just build a Butch statue before he ever coaches a game

Reactions: 1 person
Well then, according to the volnation bro code you are obligated to the following:

A. Get as much inside info as you can.
B. Do whatever you can to get him to be a Vol.

Otherwise, you're a Vandy
Fan. And nobody wants to be that.

Lol yeah I figured. Dads a gator fan

VN Store

Back