'16 OH QB Messiah DeWeaver

:worship:

Messiah ... We are not worthy !

tumblr_lmonm96J6c1qgvqxoo1_500.gif

Reactions: 2 people
We know not the day nor the hour for the return of the Messiah.

BUT... we apparently know the year it's suppposed to happen. It's 2015.

Before anyone's offended-- I kid, I kid. :peace2:

We know not the day nor the hour for the return of the Messiah.

BUT... we apparently know the year it's suppposed to happen. It's 2015.

Before anyone's offended-- I kid, I kid. :peace2:

That's a very offensive footnote.

Apparently he's in the '16 class and we visited him and his teammate Kei Beckham (I didn't find a thread searching, but I thought I saw one the other day...) this week.

top 3: Michigan, louisville, tennessee favorites: Michigan/tennessee

michigan.

"they're interesting right now. I like michigan. I like everything that's been going on over there. I like how they produce their quarterbacks. I have a real good relationship with the coaches over there."

tennessee

"my recruiting coach, coach elder, i have a real good relationship with him. Nice facilities, and i like the sec type environment and the warm climate."

also high on his offer from louisville.

"building a good relationship with my recruiter coach watson and they're producing great quarterbacks like teddy bridgewater."

Reactions: 1 person
Trotwood always has a good team. They dropped down to d3 this year and lost in the state championship game to LeBrons highschool. It seems like Trotwood kids tend to go to Michigan but since urban has got to osu he is starting to recruit that school.

Didn't a judge recently make a kid change his name that had the same name?

The local County Judge ruled the family would have to change the child's name but she was overruled by the Chancellor Judge that serves several Counties in that area. The Chancellor ruled that the County Judge violated the Constitution with her decision.

The local County Judge ruled the family would have to change the child's name but she was overruled by the Chancellor Judge that serves several Counties in that area. The Chancellor ruled that the County Judge violated the Constitution with her decision.

I understand the objection by the judge, but he had no jurisdiction over a name. If the Almighty has issues with it, He can sort it out

Reactions: 2 people
I understand the objection by the judge, but he had no jurisdiction over a name. If the Almighty has issues with it, He can sort it out

Agreed. Besides, you see guys named Jesus (hay-soos) all the time. It's not like these 15 year-old kids are naming themselves.

Kentucky offered. Mentions Tennessee.

"I'm going there Saturday to learn more about the school, and get to see the campus more," he explained. "On Sunday I'm going to go up to Michigan and visit them, so things are going really well for me in recruiting. Some of the new schools recruiting me would be Tennessee and Indiana."

Scout.com: Number-Two For Soph QB

"I watched spring practice once we got there and that was impressive," deWeaver stated. "Everything was intense and fast, and I liked it. We also toured the campus, which was beautiful. I did spend time with the coaching staff, and they showed a lot of interest in me."

"They said they really liked my film, and they could see the improvement over when they saw me in camp last summer," he added. "They liked my progress, and they saw I had gotten bigger. I really like everything about Tennessee."

-scout

Messiah deWeaver @Siah_10
Officially committed to the University of Michigan #GoBlue #Blessed

VN Store

Back