Who's our next brick?

Ertel

since it seems like here lately, almost every time we get a who's next thread going we get a commit shortly thereafter, lets get some of the volnation Voodoo magic going and see if we can rustle up a commitment. My guess?

Truitt

Would love True, but I think Hendrix (which I would also love).

i think we get hendrix as well, really feel like we would have locked him down this weekend had he been in town. Hendrix, Barnett and Freeman would be a stellar haul at DE.

There's like 8 guys who could commit at any given moment. I think Gaulden will wait IMO and see how things play out. For whatever reason he still seems pretty high on Vandy. I don't think we will see any commits until after a few camps this summer. The kids will get a pretty good feel of other coaching staffs to compare then they will pull the trigger. I hope Hendrix and Ford commit soon though, they would immediately help a position of need.

What happened with McDowell...I know he didn't come cause of baseball game, but I was under impression he was a silent and was going public on the 20th.

Do we have any new ideas when he may go public?

What happened with McDowell...I know he didn't come cause of baseball game, but I was under impression he was a silent and was going public on the 20th.

Do we have any new ideas when he may go public?

If he was truly silent.. How would you know?

Reactions: 3 people
what is that helmet from smokey49?

It's photoshopped. The helmet is actually a Rutgers helmet from the Belk (I think) Bowl this past season. Carbon fiber pattern, metallic silver and gray.

You can actually see a Rutgers player in the background (or at least some equipment from Rutgers.

It's photoshopped. The helmet is actually a Rutgers helmet from the Belk (I think) Bowl this past season. Carbon fiber pattern, metallic silver and gray.

You can actually see a Rutgers player in the background (or at least some equipment from Rutgers.

That would be a bad**s helmet.

VN Store

Back