40:4.41 secs
Class:2014 (High School)

Scout.com: Chris Lammons Profile

Chris Lammons - Yahoo! Sports

Chris Lammons

Chris Lammons - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Chris Lammons ‏@CL1_Era 3m
Just Got Offered By Tennessee Vol Nation

Miami is probably the team to beat here. He visited them recently and said he could see himself playing early. He's also visited UF once or twice. Good player....would love for him to be a gator, tough to pull those SoFla kids though.

Miami is probably the team to beat here. He visited them recently and said he could see himself playing early. He's also visited UF once or twice. Good player....would love for him to be a gator, tough to pull those SoFla kids though.

From now on, Florida is only allowed our 'rejects'. Living in Tampa, if I hear that 'Go Gators' cheer one more time...
But hey, at least we seem to agree on supporting the Buccaneers. Thanks for the additional details on this kid.

Chris Lammons ‏@CL1_Era
Top 10 coming soon .

Chris Lammons ‏@CL1_Era
Scratch That Top 15

Last edited:
Love the fact that Butch is bound and determined to address team speed issues. It's been a big issue in this program on both sides of the ball..Butch has made this a huge priority this recruiting cycle and last. I'd say slim chance we get this kid but still I like the kids he's targeted.

"I was surprised because they have a lot of equipment that colleges don't have and that's bettering you in the long run," Lammons said. "I didn't expect it to be like this. I just knew it has a good history behind everything. But, as I go forward and look into everything, the national championships, the legacies, Peyton Manning and everybody that's been here it just gives you a feeling like you could rebuild it back again."

"Everything was good. I like the facilities a lot. I like the coaches a lot. It's just a good place to be. everything is beautiful," Lammons explained. "The fans, the people out here in Knoxville, I just walk down the street and people are saying, 'Go Vols, Chris Lammons!' It's just crazy out here." "He (Willie Martinez) just showing me his defensive back tape and he was saying that I have a chance to come in and play as a freshman and he was saying it's more growing mentally than physically," Lammons said. I just like everything about it.

"I just think about it as a family," he said. "I think about everything as a family because if you're in Knoxville everybody's family, everybody's close. They're going to take care of you.""It puts Tennessee in a good position to be in my top five even though I don't have a top five right now. But, they're definitely going to be up there," Lammons said."I'm just going to take some more unofficial visits to see how everything is, but Tennessee is one of the top schools. I'll come back and catch a night game or something," Lammons said."

slaviR-

Reactions: 6 people
"I was surprised because they have a lot of equipment that colleges don't have and that's bettering you in the long run," Lammons said. "I didn't expect it to be like this. I just knew it has a good history behind everything. But, as I go forward and look into everything, the national championships, the legacies, Peyton Manning and everybody that's been here it just gives you a feeling like you could rebuild it back again."

- VQ

Although Lammons admitted he doesn't have a top list of schools, he said he's very high on the Vols right now.

"It puts Tennessee in a good position to be in my top five even though I don't have a top five right now. But, they're definitely going to be up there," Lammons said.

Other schools sticking out to the South Florida cornerback

Lammonsthinks highly of Tennessee after

include Florida, South

seeing campus for the firsttime.

Carolina and Miami. Later on this summer Lammons plans to visit Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and more, and noted he plans on being back in Tennessee in the fall.

"I'm just going to take some more unofficial visits to see how everything is, but Tennessee is one of the top schools. I'll come back and catch a night game or something," Lammons said.

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person
hmm Powell and Lammons or Green and Truitt. Which do you guys prefer. (I know Green was going to be hard to get.)

“The atmosphere is good, the fan-base is outstanding, the coaches are outstanding. The facility is like one in a million. Coach Martinez and Coach Butch Jones, they know what they’re doing. I like it over there, it just feels like a place to be,” he said.

“I’m just trying to evaluate everything and whenever I feel comfortable, I’ll make a decision,” he said.

-scout

Top 5 of UT, Miami, Bama, Scar, UF

Reactions: 2 people
“The atmosphere is good, the fan-base is outstanding, the coaches are outstanding. The facility is like one in a million. Coach Martinez and Coach Butch Jones, they know what they’re doing. I like it over there, it just feels like a place to be,” he said.

“I’m just trying to evaluate everything and whenever I feel comfortable, I’ll make a decision,” he said.

-scout

Top 5 of UT, Miami, Bama, Scar, UF
Wow Vol

VN Store

Back