'15 AZ ATH Christian Kirk

Saguaro head coach Jason Mohns says, "Tennessee*just verbally offered Christian, his first SEC offer."*

Kirk made 43 catches 1,003 yards and 12 TDs, carried the ball 10 times for 166 yards and more 3 TDs and made 23 tackles and 4 INTs on defense.

-scout

Reactions: 2 people
According to Kirk, he will plan his summer unofficial visits after the conclusion of spring practice. There are a plethora of spots to fill, but some schools hold special standing. At this point, his itinerary is by no means complete. He does, however, have a rough draft of sorts.

"I have interest in going to down to Tennessee for sure," Kirk said. "I talk to the coach there pretty much once a week. I'll maybe take some visits in the South while I'm there. I'm definitely going to UCLA and (California) for sure this summer. Probably some other schools. I just need to sit down and decide."

- Rivals

Ehh...a lot of time left at least...

Arizona and UCLA were the first two schools to offer, at the close of his sophomore season. Oregon State and Wisconsin offered in March, then Cal and Tennessee entered the picture prior to spring ball. That's when things really got crazy.

"I knew recruiting would come and that coaches would come down," Kirk said. "People were saying that by the time spring ball ended, I could have over 20 offers, and at first I didn't believe that."

Kirk believes it now, however, as a dozen offers flew in during spring ball, and he now sits at 18. But it isn't just any 18 offers he's collected. This is an assortment of some of the top programs in the country, including Florida State, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Tennessee, Texas A&M and Wisconsin. He said Oregon, Michigan, Stanford and USC are all showing interest as well.

The biggest surprise for Kirk was the early interest from the SEC and ACC, as well as how the offers came in bunches, rather than one at a time. It caught him and his parents off-guard, but he continues to push hard to pay back everyone who has put time and effort into his career.

Now, Kirk is focusing some attention on the next level. He took an unofficial visit to Texas A&M this spring with his parents, and though he doesn't have any other trips planned at this time, that one gave the family a taste of how big they are to the process.

He listed Cal, Michigan, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Ohio State and UCLA as possible unofficial visit destinations.

Somewhat surprisingly, Kirk said he will likely wait until late into his senior year to announce his commitment, adding that he would like to do it either at an All-American game or on signing day on ESPNU.

Reactions: 1 person
“Right now, the schools I’m hearing the most from are probably*Texas A&M,Tennessee, UCLA,*Oklahoma State,*Arizona State*and California. With Kykle (Allen) at A&M and Luke (Rubenzer) at Cal, I’m hearing from both of those guys a lot, they’re both trying to recruit me pretty hard.

“I’m honestly still open though and I don’t plan to make an early decision. I want to go through the process and take my visits. I’ve talked to some friends who committed early and wished they had gone through it more so I don’t want to rush it and then regret an early decision.

-scout

“Right now, the schools I’m hearing the most from are probably*Texas A&M,Tennessee, UCLA,*Oklahoma State,*Arizona State*and California. With Kykle (Allen) at A&M and Luke (Rubenzer) at Cal, I’m hearing from both of those guys a lot, they’re both trying to recruit me pretty hard.

“I’m honestly still open though and I don’t plan to make an early decision. I want to go through the process and take my visits. I’ve talked to some friends who committed early and wished they had gone through it more so I don’t want to rush it and then regret an early decision.

-scout

wU,
There is no doubt what you bring to this site.
I read all your posts and am amazed that you
bring so much.
With that said, Your avi is so sick.
I'll try to ignore it, but it's hard.
Actually, I wished I thought of it first.
Carry on.

GBO

wU,
There is no doubt what you bring to this site.
I read all your posts and am amazed that you
bring so much.
With that said, Your avi is so sick.
I'll try to ignore it, but it's hard.
Actually, I wished I thought of it first.
Carry on.

GBO

Thanks bud

“The ones that seem to be on me the hardest right now are*Texas A&M,*Tennessee,UCLA,*Oklahoma State,*Arizona State*and*California,” Kirk said. “Kyle (Allen- A&M commit) and Luke (Rubenzer- Cal commit) have both been in my ear already about their schools.

-scout

Kirk says, "Oregon just offered me."

Texas, Miami, USC, Stanford, Ohio State, Nebraska, Texas Tech, Notre Dame, Nevada, Washington, Oklahoma, Michigan State, Florida State, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Tennessee, Cal, Wisconsin, Oregon State, Arizona State, Arizona and UCLA have already offered.

Kirk is currently the #2 wide receiver in the 2015 class.

Scout.com: Ducks in the Desert

@JaysonSwain: #Tennessee #Vols want to add the Arizona's top player in the state 5* WR Christian Kirk (@ChristianDavon2) to #WRU

Reactions: 1 person
I think this is one kid that's overrated and I'm not to hot on his tape. Something about seems wrong, even my buddy thinks it's sped up. Nothing personally against the kid but he reminds me of Randall Carrol's film.

I think this is one kid that's overrated and I'm not to hot on his tape. Something about seems wrong, even my buddy thinks it's sped up. Nothing personally against the kid but he reminds me of Randall Carrol's film.

Now, when you say your buddy......are you talking about the little voice in your head that just hijacked your profile? Seems that your personality has a case of the splits. Haha.......Get it together Breaker!

Umm.. Did u just respond to urself? Be honest- u forgot to change screen names.

Nah I had to recover the web page. I didn't think the first response went through so I wrote a shorter one. :lol:

SN: I don't have that much time to play around with multiple accounts. I've caught enough hell on this one. :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Nah I had to recover the web page. I didn't think the first response went through so I wrote a shorter one. :lol:

SN: I don't have that much time to play around with multiple accounts. I've caught enough hell on this one. :lol:

So you wrote that you weren't excited about this kid "either" .... when nobody said they weren't excited about him to begin with. hmmm...

Capital One Venture TV Commercial, 'Bobblehead' Featuring Charles Barkley - iSpot.tv
"yea I'm just not buyin it man"

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back