Recruiting rankings thread

fist-pump-baby.jpeg

Butch. Jones.

Reactions: 26 people
It has been a while since we have seen this kind of recruiting. Butch is going to Butch!!!

i notice that ole miss and us are the only 2 schools in the top 10 that do not have a lot of home state talent. i think that says a lot about butches recruiting and the excitement he has infused into the program.

auburn (war eagles, plainsmen,tigers, etc) have 3 - 3 * commits ................

It makes a difference when folks are watching the money trail.

Thought it might be a good idea to have a thread to post about the Vols' class rankings.

After the Wolf commit, Tennessee has the #4 rated clas nationally, according to Rivlas.

Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2014 Team Recruiting Rankings

Scout Rankings

247 Team Rankings

Is Moss a five star?...if not who did Virginia land that was?...Clemson too..just saying there's not a lot of five stars out there and those teams have 1 each...love our class...our best recruiters for linemen will be our present players. When the big uglies see what our team is buying into,those commits will happen
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Is Moss a five star?...if not who did Virginia land that was?...Clemson too..just saying there's not a lot of five stars out there and those teams have 1 each...love our class...our best recruiters for linemen will be our present players. When the big uglies see what our team is buying into,those commits will happen

Virginia has Quin Blanding, and Clemson has DeShaun Watson...for now.

Won't take that long, at least not for Paulk. He'll very likely move into the top 250 next month in the updated rivals rankings.

I can dig it...pardon for a sec...gotta BOOM!

:rock:Boys it is early we have not even had a spring game under coach Jones, but i think something special is fixing to take place like a 15 year run getting greedy but we fixing to start kicking some azz.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks...I should have been able to look it up but I hardly leave this board #Ineedadoctor
No problem! I keep pretty good track of all the 5*'s OSU has whiffed on sadly hahah. Blanding, Hurd, etc.

So now that we are actually pulling good recruits I guess it is ok to mention star ratings again?

VN Store

Back