40:4.59 secs
Bench Reps:16
Shuttle:4.72
Vertical:35 inches
Class:2014 (High School)

C.J. Fuller - Yahoo! Sports

C.J. Fuller

CJ Fuller - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

No UT offer yet. Offers from Clemson, UNC and NCSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
He's hearing a little bit from Tennessee, but doesn't know a great deal about the orange and white clad Volunteers. He does hope to learn more and what little he does know has come from family.

"They are a school I would look at," Fuller said. "My cousin is Stanley Morgan and he went there. He's told me that it's a great place. He told me just to stay humble, but he wants me to go there."

"I just want a school that has good academics and the chance to play," Fuller said. "I want to be developed into a man at the school I choose. I don't mind red-shirting, but I'd like to play. Just whatever is best for me as a player."

"Probably sometime this summer," Fuller said. "I want to do it before my senior season. I'm going to sit down with my coach and figure out what camps I want to go to and need go to."

-VQ

As a junior, Fuller rushed 206 times for 2,088 yards, a 10.1 yards per carry average, and 19 touchdowns. He caught five passes for 101 yards and three touchdowns and also returned six kickoffs for 123 yards.

so does a cousin get the legacy treatment,,,Stanley Morgan was bad ass!!!

Last edited:
Predictions for Calvin Anderson, C.J. Fuller and CFB’s Top 2018 Free Agents | Bleacher Report

C.J. Fuller, Running Back

When you stockpile talented playmakers the way coach Dabo Swinney has at Clemson, it's virtually impossible to keep everybody happy with touches.

A couple of amicable splits this offseason came when the Tigers said goodbye to quarterback Zerrick Cooper and graduate transfer running back C.J. Fuller. Cooper already surfaced at Football Championship Subdivision Jacksonville State, but Fuller's journey is only just now beginning.

There haven't even been any chatter about where the Easley, South Carolina, product will finish his career after 754 total yards and six touchdowns while at Clemson.

Much like Cooper couldn't see daylight on the depth chart with Kelly Bryant and Hunter Johnson ahead of him and stud Trevor Lawrence coming in, Fuller had been passed by younger talent. Travis Etienne and Tavien Feaster both surpassed Fuller a season ago.

That's why the 5'10", 205-pound runner will try to find options elsewhere.

Though picking any destination would be a complete guess right now without any solid information out there, there's no fun in abstaining from a prediction, right?

It's doubtful Fuller will transfer inside the ACC. He could wind up at Notre Dame where the Fighting Irish needs depth. But a guess right now is Tennessee, where the Vols lost John Kelly a year early to the NFL draft. New coach Jeremy Pruitt is transitioning to a pro-style offense and needs power runners.

Maybe he needs offensive linemen more, but would he turn down a player of Fuller's ilk?

It looks like sophomore Ty Chandler will be the starter entering the spring, but the only power back UT has is incoming freshman Jeremy Banks. If UT could make a run at Fuller, it would make a lot of sense for both sides, even if there hasn't been any talk between the two parties yet that we know of.

Prediction: Tennessee

Reactions: 4 people
He's a pretty compact bigger guy.

Attachments

• 636164244603634148-Clemson-ACC-086.jpg
    636164244603634148-Clemson-ACC-086.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 19
I thought Fuller was more of a finesse back

Kind of a mix. He's got a one cut change of direction and then more north/south. Runs low to the ground. Doesn't have breakaway speed, but is quick at the LOS. At this stage of the rebuild he would be a good addition.

Kind of a mix. He's got a one cut change of direction and then more north/south. Runs low to the ground. Doesn't have breakaway speed, but is quick at the LOS. At this stage of the rebuild he would be a good addition.

Sounds good. Use him as the main horse and Chandler as chance of pace?

I hope it's Chandler first, then Fuller if he comes. I think Chandler can be special.

I do too but the way some of these writer are sounding this coaching staff might not be that high on him. Who knows? Some smoke will clear in a month though

I do too but the way some of these writer are sounding this coaching staff might not be that high on him. Who knows? Some smoke will clear in a month though

Yeah the only thing I can figure is his size which they might view as too small. Other than that, the kid seems to have his head on straight and looks fluid out on field.

CFA is too small for the type of RB's JP and Helton want. Think he either swaps positions or be one of the numerous casualties that's on the horizon.

Makes sense for him to try another spot to see if he has NFL potential there.

VN Store

Back