Signal Mountain

Ht:6'5"
Wt:231 lbs
Class:2015 (High School)

Harrison Moon

Harrison Moon - Yahoo! Sports

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wHdInPIr-A[/youtube]

Visited Vols March 19th and November 24th

Has visited Florida, Alabama, Georgia, App State, and Duke. Camped at Alabama, Vanderbilt, Arkansas and Oklahoma.

Last edited:
He was Pre-season Class 4 A All-State his soph year in 2012. I've seen him play a few times. SEC-caliber. Good player & good program at SIgnal Mtn. They're preseason #2 for 2013 in one 4A poll, behind Knox Fulton.
Would be a good get!!

Great kid. Good student. Works hard, and has good hands. Lots of interest from big programs. Would be a good get for the Vols.

Just a week before, Moon was on campus at Tennessee as the Vols wanted to show Moon around campus.

"It was great. Coach (Butch) Jones and the rest of the new staff seem like the real deal. Coach (Mark) Elder, the tight ends coach, he's awesome," Moon said. "Coach (Don) Mahoney, my recruiting coordinator, he's a great guy and I have a good relationship with him and I just love the new staff."

Moon said the coaches' relationships with their players on and off the field was impressive.

"I've never seen coaches like that. They just have great relationships with the players and you can tell they are coaching them and they're not just getting in your face and cussing at you and making you feel like you're the worst player," Moon said. "They're coaching you and building you up and like correcting you at the same time. That's how I'm coached the best, that's how I like it."

Besides Tennessee, Moon said both Clemson and Vanderbilt are recruiting him hard early on.
-Rivals.com.

Reactions: 1 person
The recruiting process is just beginning to take off for Signal Mountain offensive lineman Harrison Moon.

On Wednesday, Georgia Tech became the third program to extend a scholarship offer to the 6-foot-5, 255-pound junior, joining Vanderbilt and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Signal Mountain coaches expect Moon to get as many as five more offers by the holiday break, with Duke, Florida State, Clemson and Alabama all scheduled to make visits to the school in the coming weeks. Tennessee, Auburn and Arkansas also are among the programs heavily recruiting Moon.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-recruiting/192156-15-tn-te-harrison-moon.html

Mississippi State offered yesterday and he seemed very happy to get this offer. There's a good chance both Moon and his good friend QB Nick Tiano both wind up at Mississippi State.

Lmao. Damn Baby Avi you didn't have to do him like that.

Well, then he should have taken his information on his Mississippi State recruits to his own board, instead of bringing it to this board. Irrelevant information on kids that we are not even recruiting, unless we are trying to build some relationships with coaches at their schools. Neither one of those kids are takes in this class, and I mean no disrespect to those kids, and the hard work that they have put in to get scholarship offers to play college football. That is just where we are at in recruiting at the University of Tennessee right now with Butch Jones being our head coach...it's on a different level than the 3 years under you know who.

Well, then he should have taken his information on his Mississippi State recruits to his own board, instead of bringing it to this board. Irrelevant information on kids that we are not even recruiting, unless we are trying to build some relationships with coaches at their schools. Neither one of those kids are takes in this class, and I mean no disrespect to those kids, and the hard work that they have put in to get scholarship offers to play college football. That is just where we are at in recruiting at the University of Tennessee right now with Butch Jones being our head coach...it's on a different level than the 3 years under you know who.

OG Baby avi going hard. I like it.

Bump.... Currently committed to Mississippi State. Moved to OL for his senior season and is off to a strong start. With a couple targets off the board (Richmond, Givens) for now, and our other targets are committed elsewhere, this kid may get look... Per VQ

Reactions: 2 people
He is now 6'6" and 275. He is great friends with the QB that's committed to State so it might be difficult to sway him. He is bigger and better now that he made the switch to OL and could easily pack 30-40lbs in the right program.

VN Store

Back