974 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Cruitin' Forum Football Talk V Page 240. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. Originally Posted by flowd82 Do yourself a huge favor and click the link. Just a reminder that Vanderbilt is and ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Recruiting

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #3586 (permalink)
Indiana VFL
 
glichtenwalter's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Greenwood, IN
Posts: 3,136
Likes: 6,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowd82 View Post
Do yourself a huge favor and click the link. Just a reminder that Vanderbilt is and will always be UT's little b****.

Vanderbilt University - the music video - YouTube
I am on mobile. Can someone insert a laughing gif and the vomit gif? TIA
glichtenwalter is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #3587 (permalink)
TNV
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 379
Likes: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by glichtenwalter View Post
I am on mobile. Can someone insert a laughing gif and the vomit gif? TIA
:laughing: :vomit:



LOL
TNV is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #3588 (permalink)
R.I.P RichRollin
 
PassedOutAwake's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Panama City, FL
Posts: 11,328
Likes: 34,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowd82 View Post
Do yourself a huge favor and click the link. Just a reminder that Vanderbilt is and will always be UT's little b****.

Vanderbilt University - the music video - YouTube
its sooo bad.

hes claiming they are a party school... but if you watch around the 1:10 mark, all of those solo cups are empty...

he even says their football team sucks
PassedOutAwake is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #3589 (permalink)
Boss Vol
 
NapTownVol9's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,164
Likes: 1,302
I want to stab my eyes and eardrums now.
And one of those girls were CUTE at the most, and why is there a blind man with an Umbrella behind him pointing at a map
NapTownVol9 is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #3590 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
LebanonVolunteer's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wichita, KS
Posts: 11,362
Likes: 6,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by NapTownVol9 View Post
I want to stab my eyes and eardrums now.
And one of those girls were CUTE at the most, and why is there a blind man with an Umbrella behind him pointing at a map
They were playing a new game. Guess on the map where James Franklin's next job will be. I think he was pointing to USCw. Kiffy to vandy FWIW.
LebanonVolunteer is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #3591 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
TriCitiesVol's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,817
Likes: 5,121
SIAP, UT hired Mike Vollmar to replace David Blackburn as senior associate athletics director for football administration.

This guy came from Michigan. He has also worked at Bama while Hart was there, so there is the tie.

From a UT statement:

"Mike brings a wealth of first and knowledge and expertise to this role," said Vice Chancellor and Director of Athletics Dave Hart. "Our athletics program is fortunate to have him join our Executive Staff while also providing outstanding administrative leadership within our football program."

"It was an absolute privilege to work with Coach Hoke and the entire football staff at Michigan, and I'm very appreciative of the opportunity they afforded me," said Vollmar. "That said it is an honor for me and my family to join the University of Tennessee as I further my career professionally.

"Having worked with Dave Hart for three years previously, I am confident great things are in store for UT Athletics, and with the reputation Coach Jones has built in a short amount of time, I know Tennessee Football has a bright future as well. My family and I are excited to be Tennessee Volunteers."
TriCitiesVol is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #3592 (permalink)
New day on rocky top!
 
nicksjuzunk's Avatar

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chiang Rai, TH
Posts: 11,936
Likes: 7,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCitiesVol View Post
SIAP, UT hired Mike Vollmar to replace David Blackburn as senior associate athletics director for football administration.

This guy came from Michigan. He has also worked at Bama while Hart was there, so there is the tie.

From a UT statement:

"Mike brings a wealth of first and knowledge and expertise to this role," said Vice Chancellor and Director of Athletics Dave Hart. "Our athletics program is fortunate to have him join our Executive Staff while also providing outstanding administrative leadership within our football program."

"It was an absolute privilege to work with Coach Hoke and the entire football staff at Michigan, and I'm very appreciative of the opportunity they afforded me," said Vollmar. "That said it is an honor for me and my family to join the University of Tennessee as I further my career professionally.

"Having worked with Dave Hart for three years previously, I am confident great things are in store for UT Athletics, and with the reputation Coach Jones has built in a short amount of time, I know Tennessee Football has a bright future as well. My family and I are excited to be Tennessee Volunteers."
The bama infiltration continues
nicksjuzunk is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 05:05 PM   #3593 (permalink)
★★★ from Knoxville
 
d3ft punk's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Statesboro
Posts: 3,197
Likes: 2,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCitiesVol View Post
SIAP, UT hired Mike Vollmar to replace David Blackburn as senior associate athletics director for football administration.

This guy came from Michigan. He has also worked at Bama while Hart was there, so there is the tie.

From a UT statement:

"Mike brings a wealth of first and knowledge and expertise to this role," said Vice Chancellor and Director of Athletics Dave Hart. "Our athletics program is fortunate to have him join our Executive Staff while also providing outstanding administrative leadership within our football program."

"It was an absolute privilege to work with Coach Hoke and the entire football staff at Michigan, and I'm very appreciative of the opportunity they afforded me," said Vollmar. "That said it is an honor for me and my family to join the University of Tennessee as I further my career professionally.

"Having worked with Dave Hart for three years previously, I am confident great things are in store for UT Athletics, and with the reputation Coach Jones has built in a short amount of time, I know Tennessee Football has a bright future as well. My family and I are excited to be Tennessee Volunteers."
Michigan has really turned its program around in the past couple of years. Especially in football.
__________________
Blood makes the grass grow! Kill! Kill!
Head of the Paul Yatkowski fan club.
d3ft punk is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 05:06 PM   #3594 (permalink)
Boss Vol
 
NapTownVol9's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,164
Likes: 1,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebanonVolunteer View Post
They were playing a new game. Guess on the map where James Franklin's next job will be. I think he was pointing to USCw. Kiffy to vandy FWIW.
I for real think that WeinerHead will be their next coach once Lane blows another season. Both douche holes and USC loves those kinds of coaches.
NapTownVol9 is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 05:08 PM   #3595 (permalink)
Boss Vol
 
NapTownVol9's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,164
Likes: 1,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3ft punk View Post
Michigan has really turned its program around in the past couple of years. Especially in football.
Yeah they definitely hired the right coach the first time around, unlike us. Hoke is a good coach, glad they aren't in the SEC.
NapTownVol9 is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 05:09 PM   #3596 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Neyland2nd2none's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,369
Likes: 2,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCitiesVol View Post
SIAP, UT hired Mike Vollmar to replace David Blackburn as senior associate athletics director for football administration.

This guy came from Michigan. He has also worked at Bama while Hart was there, so there is the tie.

From a UT statement:

"Mike brings a wealth of first and knowledge and expertise to this role," said Vice Chancellor and Director of Athletics Dave Hart. "Our athletics program is fortunate to have him join our Executive Staff while also providing outstanding administrative leadership within our football program."

"It was an absolute privilege to work with Coach Hoke and the entire football staff at Michigan, and I'm very appreciative of the opportunity they afforded me," said Vollmar. "That said it is an honor for me and my family to join the University of Tennessee as I further my career professionally.

"Having worked with Dave Hart for three years previously, I am confident great things are in store for UT Athletics, and with the reputation Coach Jones has built in a short amount of time, I know Tennessee Football has a bright future as well. My family and I are excited to be Tennessee Volunteers."
Heck, the first three letters of his last name are Vol! He'll fit in just fine here
Neyland2nd2none is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 05:11 PM   #3597 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
TriCitiesVol's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,817
Likes: 5,121
On the biggest differences in Butch and Dooley's practices.

Faster tempo, more chaos with stuff like sudden change. They spent a ton of time on fundamentals this spring. And Jones is very, very active in everything. Now remember we saw every scrimmage this spring and an hour of practice. With Dooley we got to see no scrimmages and about 15 minutes of a practice.

-Hubbs
TriCitiesVol is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 05:20 PM   #3598 (permalink)
Using the whole fist doc?
 
orangeblood79's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,877
Likes: 3,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassedOutAwake View Post
its sooo bad.

hes claiming they are a party school... but if you watch around the 1:10 mark, all of those solo cups are empty...

he even says their football team sucks
I turned it off when the fatter, uglier Jonah Hill walked in....
orangeblood79 is offline  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #3599 (permalink)
Bull Of The Woods
 
rekinhavoc's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mount Juliet
Posts: 3,835
Likes: 1,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowd82 View Post
Do yourself a huge favor and click the link. Just a reminder that Vanderbilt is and will always be UT's little b****.

Vanderbilt University - the music video - YouTube
Do any player Vandy is recruiting a huge favor and send them this link.
rekinhavoc is online now  
TOP
Old 04-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #3600 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Neyland2nd2none's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,369
Likes: 2,256
Check out this breakdown of sec team's draft picks the last 20 years real quick at mrsec. Pretty depressing smh

Draft Day Rewind: The SEC’s Pipelines To The Pros

When it comes to big movers there is no one in
the conference that compares with Tennessee’s
rapid decline. Over the past 20 years, the
Volunteers have produced 101 NFL draft picks,
tops in the league with Georgia. But 61 of those
selections came between 1993 and 2002. Since
’02 — and right about the time the Volunteers
began to decline on the field — UT has produced
just 39 draft picks. They’ve produced just 13 in
the past five seasons and just one last year. It’s
little wonder the Vols of the past decade have
looked very little like the Vols of the late-80s
through the early-2000s.
Neyland2nd2none is offline  
TOP
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27