'16 FL QB Xavier Gaines

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
4_833957.JPG

Dual-Threat Quarterback
Frostproof, FL (Frostproof)
Ht: 6-2.5 | Wt: 210

http://247sports.com/Player/Xavier-Gaines-27915

Holds offers from Clem, UF, FSU, and tOSU.

Xavier Gaines - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Xavier Gaines 2016 QB freshman highlights Frostproof, FL - YouTube

Really good prospect, as you can see from his offers already. He's a Freshman to definitely watch.

wow... 2016. will be interesting to see where his recruitment will be in 2 years

Gaines and Cherry could both be TH kids. IIRC he has like 3-4 in that area.

Last edited:
Woah, my son's name is Xavier Gaines. My son is chicano though (American/ El Salvador mix), and is only 2 years old.... if he turns out good at football I'll make sure he goes to UT.

Reactions: 1 person
Woah, my son's name is Xavier Gaines. My son is chicano though (American/ El Salvador mix), and is only 2 years old.... if he turns out good at football I'll make sure he goes to UT.

You.... Giving his all for TN

The 6-foot-4, 210-pound dual-threat quarterback showed why schools like Tennessee, Florida, Florida State, Clemson, Auburn and more have all offered him when he had a 65-yard rushing touchdown called back by a holding penalty only to go 75-yards to the house on the very next play.

While Cherry has tried to indoctrinate his younger cousin on Tennessee football, the quarterback knows the signal-caller prestige associated with the Vols.

"One of the greatest quarterbacks came from there, Peyton Manning, as everyone knows. I'm sure if I were to go there he would teach me something," Xavier Gaines said.

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 5 people
The 6-foot-4, 210-pound dual-threat quarterback showed why schools like Tennessee, Florida, Florida State, Clemson, Auburn and more have all offered him when he had a 65-yard rushing touchdown called back by a holding penalty only to go 75-yards to the house on the very next play.

While Cherry has tried to indoctrinate his younger cousin on Tennessee football, the quarterback knows the signal-caller prestige associated with the Vols.

"One of the greatest quarterbacks came from there, Peyton Manning, as everyone knows. I'm sure if I were to go there he would teach me something," Xavier Gaines said.

-Fortenberry

Look at Cherry recruiting. :salute:

And I'm not sure how the bloodlines are flowing here, but since Cherry is a legacy (Tony Thompson), could he be a legacy as well?

damn,seems like there ought to be a rule against recruiting anybody till there junior year,but,he seems like a good player :)

VN Store

Back