'15 TN LB Brant Mitchell

wU-Tang Vol

This guy is a very good player. I'm not big on starting threads, but I was starting to wonder if one was gonna pop up on this dude. He can bust some heads.

Reactions: 1 person
JJ Watt was a walk on at Wisconsin. This kid just picked up a UT offer as a sophomore.
True. Also JJ did get a scholly offer from Butch at CMU correct? He then decided go big or go home at Wisky and balled out. That's how I remember it anyways :)

Even though Tennessee’s recruiting momentum has spiked in the last week and Webb junior Todd Kelly Jr. committed to Tennessee last weekend, Mitchell didn’t commit right away.

He wants to explore and learn more about this recruiting process. After all, he hasn’t even completed his sophomore school year.

“I still have a long way to go, and Tennessee is a good school,” said Mitchell. “But I do want to keep my options open.

“I am just a sophomore. I have a lot of work to put in it. We’ll see where it goes from here.”
- per link above

"It was awesome," Mitchell said. "I was blown away. Coach Jones told me he had big news. He asked me if I was ready for it and then he offered me. I was so excited. My jaw hit the ground. I was so excited. I didn't know what to think."

"It means everything," Mitchell said. "This is what I've worked for my whole career. It means everything to me and it makes me want to work even harder this offseason. I want to be the best player I can become."

"I like the energy around the program," Mitchell said. "Going over Saturday was awesome. I love the tempo of the team and what they are doing. I think coach Jones brings so much energy and I feel like they are going to turn it around."

"I'm a sophomore so I have a lot of time and work to be put in," Mitchell said. "I'm just keeping my options open and taking things slow. Obviously this offer changes things, but I still have to take a look and make the best decision for me."
-VolQuest.com

His brother played for Webb , graduated in 2005 , went to school up in Columbia and then medical school .

His brother played for Webb , graduated in 2005 , went to school up in Columbia and then medical school .

Sorry... but Phillip Mitchell who went on to play at Columbia is not Brant's brother. Phillip did have a younger brother who played at Webb named Matt though.

"@prepxtra: Webb LB Brant Mitchell now on Twitter... RT @bmitch43: My first offer from UT http://t.co/zHIOWKnMN0"

Need a minute bro?

office-space-drew-o-face-o.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Man high school weight training must be nice at that school. Doesn't he attend the same school as TKJr. He's jacked too.

VN Store

Back