186 lbs

Cordell Broadus - Yahoo! Sports

Cordell Broadus - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Scout.com: Cordell Broadus Profile

Cordell Broadus

Snoop Dogg's son Cordell Broadus making his own name - MaxPreps News

aCordell-Broadus.jpg

Cordell Broadus - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

“I’m also hearing from Florida State and Tennessee and they both sound like they could be close to offering too,” Broadus said. “This summer I plan to camp at UCLA again and I’ll be going to Washington for their summer camp as well. I want to meet the coaches and see how I click with them.

Son of Snoop Dogg (Snoop Lion)

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty hard to be a USC lock without an offer
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'll make you a bet. This kid winds up a Trojan. Loser shaves his head.

As soon as the offer hits the table, kid commits. His father's one of the biggest Trojan homers of all time.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe we need to let him know what happens when guys by the the name of Cordell come to UT

I'll make you a bet. This kid winds up a Trojan. Loser shaves his head.

As soon as the offer hits the table, kid commits. His father's one of the biggest Trojan homers of all time.

Snoop may be an SC homer but he will rock the colors of whomever is footing the bill.

medium_Les_Miles_Snoop_Dogg.jpg

Should be allowed to smoke dope for religious purposes. His dad did become a rasta. :)

USC lock.

If PC were still there, I'd agree, but I'm not sure how Snoop feels about LK. Snoop is a smart business man. He's not going to ship his kid to USC just because it's his favorite team. He knows the ins and outs of football. If he lacks confidence in LK as a coach, he'll look elsewhere IMO.

"I personally think more kids are going to want to play for USC now that Kiffin is no longer there," Broadus said. "I feel that he should have been fired a while ago and USC is going to raise the bar now because of the new coaching staff next year, and I'm anxious to see what they are going to look like."

-Rivals

El oh el

VN Store

Back