'14 OLB/DE Sharieff Rhaheed

My cousin plays on central's team, he is going into his Sophomore year.

Things have been going well for the new staff at Tennessee with some big time commitments over the past week. The moves have caught the eye of at least one prospect from the Sunshine State. Sharieff Rhaheed-Muhammed, who already has an offer from the Vols, said he's been paying close attention to the big names coming aboard.

With offers from LSU and Ole Miss already, Rhaheed-Muhammad said he's going to continue to go through the process and see which other schools come into play in the coming weeks.

- Rivals

I do not believe he has committable offer at this time, I think he is coming to campus and LSU wants a good look at him.

yeah I read that on Tiger Dropping after the tweets came out about him committing. Guess they want him to visit once before LSU takes his commit. Fla Varsity sent out the tweet so I guess the kid didn't talk it over with LSU before hand. Happens every year with Fla kids.

Fla kids:
commit to schools w/o offers.
make up offers list
clearinghouse issues

:lol:

Guess they want him to visit once before LSU takes his commit. Fla Varsity sent out the tweet so I guess the kid didn't talk it over with LSU before hand.
:lol:

Yeah not as bad as what happened with Storm Johnson, he and his dad showed up and were like, "we're here to commit".

They might end up taking him before camp but I know they want him to come to camp. Looks like he will be visiting next week so maybe they will take his commit, looking good for LSU if they want him.

Stupid move, I assume it wasn't his choice.

Let's say it was mutual. I think most programs thought he was 6'4 220lbsish... measured in at LSU at 6'2 205lb. LSU did offer a LB spot but very unlikely the kid would not have had the size to play DL in the SEC. I hope the best for him, basically LB in the SEC. Good luck to the kid at UL. Seems to me that LSU thinks it has a good shot at Kenny Young.

I don't really have a list, but I have a few schools that I'm really looking at," he said. "Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Miami, Louisville and Ole Miss are just a couple that I'm looking at."

-scout

"They're losing like six linebackers and I can play early," Coach Jones recruited a player from my school last year to Cincinnati so I know a little bit about him. He said he's a good coach and he's really cool." "I know that's where Peyton Manning went and I know they have some good defensive players in the NFL and that's really about it," Rhaheed said.

"I want to take one, I just don't know when. I like them and now I want to see what it's like up there," Rhaheed offered.

Tennessee, Arkansas and Louisville are the three schools coming after Rhaheed the hardest right now and he said after already committing and decommitting once he's not rushing things this time through and evaluate his visits.

"It's good. I'm taking things slow," Rhaheed said. "I want to check out the environment. I want to see what it's like if I were to go there."

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back