Squats: 335 lbs
Vertical: 40.9"
Class of 2015

Taj Griffin

Taj Griffin - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Taj Griffin - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

2015 RB Taj Griffin - Sophomore Highlights - YouTube

Taj Griffin 11 yr old Siver medalist 100 meter dash 11.87 - YouTube

No rivals profile up yet. Kid will be one of the best in 2015. Already has offers from UNC and UCLA. Received a SPARQ rating of 105.42. He plans to major in Astronomy.

Transferred from North Cobb last year to McEachern. Made Marietta’s 4-AAAAAA’s 2nd team offense as a Sophomore.

I only watched the first few runs, its easy to see he has that extra gear tho.

I don't want to get flamed for this but oh well... to be honest, when I was watching his highlights, his long strides and compact running style reminded me of Deanthony Thomas.

I don't want to get flamed for this but oh well... to be honest, when I was watching his highlights, his long strides and compact running style reminded me of Deanthony Thomas.

:lol: at worrying about getting flamed. Call it like you see it.

#1 APB for 247.

“I am going to try to get to Arkansas, UCLA, UGA, South Carolina, Ohio State, Florida State and possibly Oregon,” Griffin said.

Griffin says that right now he has no timetable on when he could make a decision, but don't expect it to be soon.

“I don’t think it will be before my senior season," he said. "I am going to keep an open mind and keep looking at schools. It will probably be sometime during my senior year season.”

Did not watch all the video, but from what I saw Kid got a motor... putting him on same team as Hurd would be awesome ...

"Booms heard round the world are the start of the reVOLution"

Headlines if we get both of em ^
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How many stars you think we'll see when the ratings come out?

To quote Carl Sagan, "Billions & billions."

images

:eek:lol:As long as little nicky dont get him to come to the washing powder team, dont give a damn where he goes, name your football team after a washing powder, i just cant get over that.:eek:lol:

Reactions: 3 people
whoo! He is fast, acceleration is ridiculous. that would be crazy to have him and Jalen as a duo.

:eek:lol:As long as little nicky dont get him to come to the washing powder team, dont give a damn where he goes, name your football team after a washing powder, i just cant get over that.:eek:lol:

Tide detergent -- Tuff on stains for over 100 years. Wait what?

VN Store

Back